Biggest meatballs on this site

msadows

Liked Posts:
Just the really homeristic silly ones, which are extremely common on this forum.

I'm sure you're just as surprised as the rest of us that Mitch is heading into the offseason STILL as the starter of a NFL franchise considering you wrote him off as a bust in week 3.

There are two opposite ends of the spectrum, unfortunately you lie on the opposite end of homer, Captain Objectivity.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm sure you're just as surprised as the rest of us that Mitch is heading into the offseason STILL as the starter of a NFL franchise considering you wrote him off as a bust in week 3.

There are two opposite ends of the spectrum, unfortunately you lie on the opposite end of homer, Captain Objectivity.

Did you miss the ~100 posts where I acknowledged that he did improve?

Of course you didn't; you just choose to ignore what you can't whine about.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Did you miss the ~100 posts where I acknowledged that he did improve?

Of course you didn't; you just choose to ignore what you can't whine about.

Doesn't change the fact that what I said in the first sentence of my post is true.

You are exceptionally negative, just like others on here are exceptionally positive. Neither is better than the other.

Edit: So when I comment on your posts during the season I'm obsessed. When I ignore your shit you call me out for ignoring your posts. Which one do you prefer baby? I feel like I've neglected you.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Doesn't change the fact that what I said in the first sentence of my post is true.

You are exceptionally negative, just like others on here are exceptionally positive. Neither is better than the other.

Edit: So when I comment on your posts during the season I'm obsessed. When I ignore your shit you call me out for ignoring your posts. Which one do you prefer baby? I feel like I've neglected you.

:cry:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Why are you having an emotional breakdown on a Chicago Bears forum?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You are exceptionally negative

I think he's improved to average, and I think rating him as a middle of the pack QB is pretty much in line with what most neutral fans and analysts would say. So not really "exceptionally negative" at all.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

I can't tell if you're a bigger fan of bearmick or bearmitch

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
We know tribar/CRM is the biggest incel cuck on this site.