Biggs says Daniels is looking for around 10m/yr

msadows

Liked Posts:
What do you do in that situation?

Would not be shocked if those reports are true. He's 24 and has shown some solid play on tape.

He was 100% in my "bring back" list but it seems like paying both our interior guards(who aren't ethat good) 10m+/yr is not wise.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Daniels graded as our best lineman, at least per PFF for what that is worth.

10 million puts him as a top 10 paid guard. I imagine he gets at least 6-7 somewhere.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What do you do in that situation?

Would not be shocked if those reports are true. He's 24 and has shown some solid play on tape.

He was 100% in my "bring back" list but it seems like paying both our interior guards(who aren't ethat good) 10m+/yr is not wise.
I think Biggs said that’s what someone he talked to thought he would get. Not saying Daniel’s was seeking that . (Just saying that for clarification)

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well damn, I thought we were talking about Chase Daniel. Pace would also probably give that to him.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
In all seriousness, do you pay another guard fairly premium money when you've already invested in Whitehair? Seems to me like smart cap management would be allocating big money to one spot and then filling in around that. I.e. have one big money guard, one decent starter. One big money tackle, one decent starter. Or do you pay Daniels and hack it at center justifying spending bigger money on 2 of the 3 interior line spots?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Whitehair will play this year because of his contract and then either be let go or extended after the season when his dead cap declines.

If are actually moving to a real outside zone system, I would say that increases the chance that he plays better.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Given his young age and the fact the cap is going to go up.

Some team will give him $$$$ for sure

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What about 6-8M a year, with incentives?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the money owed to Whitehair...they're going to have to let Daniels walk and draft another guard. If we hadn't pissed away so many draft picks with Pace, this could already have been taken care of.

If Poles is a good GM, he'll draft C, RG, or CB with picks 2 and 3.

Sorry, drafting WR is incredibly stupid in this draft.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
With the money owed to Whitehair...they're going to have to let Daniels walk and draft another guard. If we hadn't pissed away so many draft picks with Pace, this could already have been taken care of.

If Poles is a good GM, he'll draft C, RG, or CB with picks 2 and 3.

Sorry, drafting WR is incredibly stupid in this draft.
The are probably going to need DL too.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If pace was here he would give him 15 and the resident goof troop squad would call it a good move

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Someone have a list of what the top ten most paid guards are... think I'll look this up.