Black Rainbow Is a Stupid F#$@

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
10 points > 24+ points.
when did I say that? He is a bad QB that missed guys a lot, he is a back up for a reason, I never said I wanted him to start, but that doesnt mean we cant learn something from that performance. Why is it that a completely unathletic QB had 1/2 the sacks against the 4th highest rated D for sacks then Fields had against the 4th worst rated D against the sack?

The problem is Fields is not getting rid of the ball. The argument that its all the OL fault fell apart today. If the OL was a bad as everyone was saying then he should of been killed today..

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
so rotate QB like RG starting next week. nah, Start Peterman and tank, let Justin get 100
You are on to something right here! 2 QB ROTATION! Play Fields until the SEMEN is ready to be unloaded and boom, 30 + 10 = 40 points. The BAERS 'could' win with 40 points!

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
when did I say that? He is a bad QB that missed guys a lot, he is a back up for a reason, I never said I wanted him to start, but that doesnt mean we cant learn something from that performance. Why is it that a completely unathletic QB had 1/2 the sacks against the 4th highest rated D for sacks then Fields had against the 4th worst rated D against the sack?

The problem is Fields is not getting rid of the ball. The argument that its all the OL fault fell apart today. If the OL was a bad as everyone was saying then he should of been killed today..
You are caping for 10 point SEMEN.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

Nothing fell apart today based on TS's performance.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Please stop

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Fields holds the ball in part because he wants to make a play. It is not a good look if you getting rid the ball for 10 pts. I rather a QB hold the ball if it is going to mean that in addition to more sacks we score 20 more points. Duh!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Trevor Siememenen threw for under 200 yds you dumb fuck.
Suck a fucking tail pipe you retardid shit stain.

You get banned for being dumb
@Black Rainbow gets under the clown crews skin so much that every week he gets new threads dedicated to just him.

Keep up the good work @Black Rainbow