Black Rainbow Is a Stupid F#$@

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Cool. Hopefully fields becomes more like Trevor so the offense can look like complete ass and make the games completely unwatchable again.

So you have no faith in Fields accuracy? Wow I'm not even that harsh on him to say his accuracy is is bad as Trevors!

I just think he needs to work on his QB skills that a lot of young QBs need to figure out. But if you are saying his accuracy would be as bad as Trevors then you must think he is a Bust?

Are you in the draft a new QB camp?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
look at you, you went to going "you like JONES!! derp derp derp" to a grammar nazi

I'm not sure if thats progress or not, I mean both are not close to an actual intelligent debating tactic, but baby steps I guess.

Keep trying someday you might actually make a football point!

It’s kind of amazing at all you try to make any point with Mac’s nuts on your chin

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
So you have no faith in Fields accuracy? Wow I'm not even that harsh on him to say his accuracy is is bad as Trevors!

I just think he needs to work on his QB skills that a lot of young QBs need to figure out. But if you are saying his accuracy would be as bad as Trevors then you must think he is a Bust?

Are you in the draft a new QB camp?
Do you realize how stupid you sound right now?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
yes and thats his problem, THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG HE NEEDS TO STOP DOING, I have said all along that his playstyle right now is not sustainable, he needs to learn to be an actual QB, and learn to make the correct read and get the ball out quick. Everyone comes back saying thats impossible because the OL sucks

Well thanks to Trevor we know thats not true, most of the time the OL gave Trevor the time he needed to make the read and throw the ball.. But again Trevor sucks and the accuracy got erratic. But thats not the point. The point is the OL can ALSO give fields the time to make the read and throw the ball. Thats what he needs to do the rest of the year..
So Oline is good to go huh?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
and I thought you where making progress.. oh well someday you might have an actual football thought
My straight up troll replies to you have more thought than the shit you spam this board with. And get Mac’s nuts out of your mouth before you post again.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Do you realize how stupid you sound right now?
you're the one who said the results would be the same as trevors not me. I want him to work on his actual QB skills.. for some strange reason wanting Fields to work on his QB skills to become a better QB causes the meatballs of css to go crazy. Look at poor @bamainatlanta he is so triggered that someone wants Fields to work on getting better that he can only think of Mac Jones now.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
hey @dbldrew I'm talking to you. you can argue with everyone else but ignore me? you dumb cocksucker
Listen I'm so sorry I usually try and get back to all my fans who send me messages but you're must of got past me and I missed it.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The last several pages indicates he in unaware

This whole TG weekend has proven he is oblivious to how stupid he sounds. This is like the stupid equivalent of a gender reveal. Like we had glimpses of his stupidity before but he has put it on full display this long weekend.

mecha

Liked Posts:
you're the one who said the results would be the same as trevors not me. I want him to work on his actual QB skills.. for some strange reason wanting Fields to work on his QB skills to become a better QB causes the meatballs of css to go crazy. Look at poor @bamainatlanta he is so triggered that someone wants Fields to work on getting better that he can only think of Mac Jones now.
how much better do you want him to get? 30 ppg wins most games. are you serious right now? it's not his fault they traded away the best defensive players for picks after this season and they're giving up more than 30 ppg. I'm glad Poles acknowledges you have to rip the bandaid off rather than delusional Pace thinking every year is a must win year and fucking up the cap and throwing draft picks in the fire.

if other defenses were able to stop the Bears rushing attack, then I would be moderately concerned. honestly it isn't that important to me that I'm going to skip thanksgiving to argue on a forum with very lesser grade facts and weak arguments.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
how much better do you want him to get? 30 ppg wins most games. are you serious right now? it's not his fault they traded away the best defensive players for picks after this season and they're giving up more than 30 ppg. I'm glad Poles acknowledges you have to rip the bandaid off rather than delusional Pace thinking every year is a must win year and fucking up the cap and throwing draft picks in the fire.

if other defenses were able to stop the Bears rushing attack, then I would be moderately concerned. honestly it isn't that important to me that I'm going to skip thanksgiving to argue on a forum with very lesser grade facts and weak arguments.
I want him to be able to do that without sustaining the damage he is taking. Its not sustainable, there is a reason QBs are protected and RB are not worth much.. lets protect our QB