Blackhawks (29-16-7) @ Flames (23-22-6) - 02/03 - 8:00 PM

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
How long is this team going to wait to make a move on D???

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Maybe until they find one from another team. It's not like you can snap your fingers and the trade appears.

Bullshit, on my NHL 2010, its a matter of the y bottom.

R K

Brunette could be done. Frolik is back in. I would imagine Hayes will travel on part 2 of the nightmare road trip.

Ton

Liked Posts:
Hawks were 7-4-2 with Hayes in the line-up, if anything that's a blessing in disguise.

I'd like to see our record with Hayes, Shaw, Pirri, Morin, Olsen, etc.. etc.. in the line-up this season compared to our "full roster"... I wouldn't be surprised if our record with the rookies in the line-up is better than the full one.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
What was or is brunettes injury anyways? Swear to god no one mentioned anything on the tsn feed and i saw jack shit. Wasnt a player i was focusing on last night...apparently not many were

Even though Im not a big fan a vet player lost isn't always my favorite thing. At least its Rw where there already is some depth.

Hawks are hitting a string of rough luck lately. Trying to get lines worked out is harder when you keep losing roster players.

Not concerned about replacing brunette minutes but at least when he played 4th line there was some production. Not 3rd and certainly not 1st.

I expect a solid night from Morrison by the way. Yah i said it. This is a game where he should be trying to make a point.

Ton

Liked Posts:
I agree TCD, about Morrison, as the 2nd line C for the moment he hasn't produced yet. 2 games, 0 points. If there's any time he should step up it's now.

dlrob315

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawks were 7-4-2 with Hayes in the line-up, if anything that's a blessing in disguise.

I'd like to see our record with Hayes, Shaw, Pirri, Morin, Olsen, etc.. etc.. in the line-up this season compared to our "full roster"... I wouldn't be surprised if our record with the rookies in the line-up is better than the full one.

Thank goodness Hayes was not in the lineup the last 2 games because his record would have been tarnished to 7-6-2 but I guess another way to look at it, he would have been getting NHL experience...

Ton

Liked Posts:
Considering Q only plays Hayes around 10 min a game, I agree he probably wouldn't have made a difference in the Edmonton game, but as far as Vancouver... I think he could have made an impact.

Also, it would have been 7-5-3... not 7-6-2... just sayin!

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
tsn panel says Bowman is looking for another forward and a blueliner and has been very very active (so don't think he isn't working). So when some do become available expect some prospects and picks moved here. Im no Bowman fan but I will intrust that he will get what we need when the players become available. Problem is it's going to cost us prospects which may include Shaw. So for everyone waiting for a move....prepare to lose some prospects that you may not want to see gone.

Gagners name of course keeps coming up and despite his game last night most still think he will be moved in a package. Problem is Oilers are looking for a top 3 blueliner. So any thoughts of him coming here might have to be erased.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:

20-15-4 .909 2.53

26-14-4 .895 2.50

25-8-7 .919 2.33

27-7-4. .912 2.25.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying. Huet was brought here to be the #1 and completely shit the bed two seasons in a row. If the Hawks don't try and force feed that bum as the #1, they likely finish 10 or more points higher in both 2009 AND 2010. Truth.

Maiden

Liked Posts:
Maybe until they find one from another team. It's not like you can snap your fingers and the trade appears.

I snapped my fingers and Barker appeared...................

Maiden

Liked Posts:
tsn panel says Bowman is looking for another forward and a blueliner and has been very very active (so don't think he isn't working). So when some do become available expect some prospects and picks moved here. Im no Bowman fan but I will intrust that he will get what we need when the players become available. Problem is it's going to cost us prospects which may include Shaw. So for everyone waiting for a move....prepare to lose some prospects that you may not want to see gone.

Gagners name of course keeps coming up and despite his game last night most still think he will be moved in a package. Problem is Oilers are looking for a top 3 blueliner. So any thoughts of him coming here might have to be erased.

Trade Barker to Edmonton for Gagner; helps both teams out.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Houston we have a problem.

defense shits the bed once again and stupid penalties takes an already tired team into another loss.

ps if the tsn guys are questioning why bolland isn't being used as the 2nd line center then yah there's some huge gaffs going on my Q on that one. I still think Bowman has a little wink wink on that one but Q is held responsible.

Whatever. if everyone in the hockey world can see what needs to be done with bolland and our coach can't then yah i give you Q crucifiers that one happily cause i agree its a giant fuck up.

Bowman i know you are working the phones but please get it done quick as possible. You need to help fix these major defensive issues before its too late. Take a real gamble..no more of these Morrison, Kruger, Brunette, OD, Frolik resiging types. Get legit proven players whos best years aren't behind them to help sort some of this mess out. overpay for it I dont care. Sure fire the coach also if that makes you happy. Just correct this garbage. Outside of the core your team actually isn't as talented as you think it is. None of the core is yours.

By the way....incase anyone didn't notice that was Kitchen talking to the team in the time out with the extra man advantage...not Q.