Blackhawks at Blues IGT 4/25 (Series tied 2-2) 7 PM CT NBCSN/CSN Chicago

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
I got a phone call from an old friend and missed the game winner...but, can someone please CUE DAT SHIT UP!

TAAAAAZZZEERRRRR@@!!!*&y$*&gBH8gyubuUNIEHG38EYBT4G83B4F83YBG483EYG4BUISYFDBGH V874YBTG384YB

[video=youtube;BKiu0DC974w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKiu0DC974w[/video]

You have included a total of 400 videos in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 1. Please correct the problem and then continue again.

Plus Gif in thanks to Fisch.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I love shinpad!

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
still can't believe Toews beat Miller that easily. HIs move was so strong Miller leaned right then just laid on his face trying to get left again. lol....this allowed Toews to make it look so easy, but by the time he was right is was over.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
still can't believe Toews beat Miller that easily. HIs move was so strong Miller leaned right then just laid on his face trying to get left again. lol....this allowed Toews to make it look so easy, but by the time he was right is was over.

Miller isn't a championship goal tender.

jcrab66

Liked Posts:
Honestly I won't lose any sleep over wether you believe me or not lol

Just remember that I have been right every time though :)

And yes it is the internet which is exactly why I am not going to share my source or share too much info. It isn't like the Hawks and Q were going to be totally unprepared for Backes return.

Please make sure you give us an update from your source on how much whining was going on in the room after two straight years of losing four in a row...

Sent from the media deck using Tapatalk