gary-oldman-you-suck.gif

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dmelt....where the hell is the video on Toews goal?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Next game has to be a must win. There will be retaliation on Seabrook possibly, and its going to be a nasty dog fight just like all of these have been. Momentum is ours now and we gotta keep it. I don't want to come back here.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Next game has to be a must win. There will be retaliation on Seabrook possibly, and its going to be a nasty dog fight just like all of these have been. Momentum is ours now and we gotta keep it. I don't want to come back here.

Lapierre will be in the same spot only Seabs will be his target over Brookbank

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Blackhawks havent lost when I have tuned in to watch.... Coincidence? I think not!

:hawkstroll:

Every NHL team I've started watching at the beginning of the season has gone on to win the cup, e.g. Penguins in 2009, Hawks 2010, and Hawks last year. By our powers combined, WE ARE CAPTAIN RABBITS FOOT!

RUB US, PEASANTS!

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Blackhawks havent lost when I have tuned in to watch.... Coincidence? I think not!

:hawkstroll:
Call me weird..but..
1st 2 games..wore my Blackhawks shirt. and hat .watching the game online on bs small screen so wore my glasses...Next 3 games..ditched the shirt and glasses but kept the hat...they win all 3..2 in OT..Fuck yeah I'm superstitious and I ain't changing my routine. Whatever works..Time to close this out at the Chi!
You better tune in next game too!

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
I'll take the win -but here is what I just love about St Louis ... take a look at the official 3 stars of the game:

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/boxscore?id=2013030165

These clowns are aware, I hope, that they lost the game ... what a pathetic joke - but it is actually what I have come to expect from that part of the world (mind you I used to live on the other side of the state of Misery)...

Anyway the 3 stars- are meaningless in a lot of cases (some towns actually try to do it dispassionately -as it is actually all about the sport of hockey -not stroking your home team players - but whatever....) bush league town... and 6 has always been a good number for me ... hope that they enjoy the links. (Fore....). I hear the Tom Watson ones are luverly. :D

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I got a phone call from an old friend and missed the game winner...but, can someone please CUE DAT SHIT UP!