41-21-5, 87 points, 2nd place in Western Conference

@

TerribleOccasionalArgentineruddyduck.gif

38-20-9, 85 points, 3rd place in Western Conference

Puckdrop - 7:00 p.m.
TV - NBC Sports Network
Webstream - Available at NBCSports.com and through Live Extra pp
Radio - WGN AM 720

After a few days off the Hawks are one point behind the Stars with a game in hand, and they also have a chance to put some distance between themselves and the team lurking close behind in the Blues.

Say what you want about the Original 6 rivalry between the Hawks and the Wings, but there's little doubt in my mind who the most hated opponent of the present is right now: the meth-ridden failed lab experiment of a hockey team called the St. Louis Blues. A franchise that prides itself on outdated, bullshit notions like grit and toughness personified by its sorry excuse of a top-line center in David Backes, who has won approximately nothing in his NHL career. This team sucks, their coach sucks, their stadium sucks, and their fans suck -- did you know that these pricks change the final line of the National freaking Anthem when they sing it before home games? Keep that in mind next time one of these jackasses tells tries to tell you cheering during the Anthem is disrespectful. /wanking motion

Get two points, then get the hell out of town before you get any of St. Louis on you.

st-louis-sucks.jpg

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Hey, remember that Toews breakaway goal in Game 5 of the playoffs a few years back? Good times.

Gif-Toews.gif

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Why did Toews score a breakaway goal on his own star goalie that the team acquired in a blockbuster move?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hoss reportedly is back for tonight's game vs the suck fest known as the Blues.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Should be a good game and can certainly be a statement win for either team. I'm a fan of watching several players on St. Louis (Backes, Tarasenko, Parayko, etc) because of their style of play...but boy do I hope they all have quiet nights tonight. Excited to see how Hossa looks over an extended break from injury and feeling a big night from the new depth on the 3rd/4th lines.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I miss marijuana.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Does that mean #freemoose has worked?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
does that boost his total to 25 then? He might be in Norris convo's if that happened :blackhawks: