Blackhawks @ Bruins IGT 3/3 at 6:00 p.m.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
Dooood played in Orland Park and is from Lemont. Totally sweet regardless of anything.

I think he's got a bad case of never been a real backup before this season so long periods off and on lead to sloppier play when you're not adjusted to it. All his prior leagues he's been either a starter or in a 1a/1b start every other game role.

Thanks for the thoughtful reply! :hi5:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
does like anyone actually think darling is good?
I always thought he was a serviceable backup. But his last few performances have me doubting that.

But he's still pretty cool, regardless.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
I always thought he was a serviceable backup. But his last few performances have me doubting that.

But he's still pretty cool, regardless.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have a hard time blaming last night on him considering the goals were pretty tough ones outside of Marchand's (even though he clearly has a hell of a shot) but he just didn't look good last night regardless. Rebound control was absolutely terrible and possibly the worst I have ever seen from him.

Just like giving Rozsival a rest, hopefully the Blackhawks can put themselves in a position where Corey gets a rest (but not out of rhythm) here and there down the stretch. We all know Darling is capable of stealing games and playing big, just need to find that consistency as a back up which is tough.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Darling has been solid most of the time, last night, not so much. This was his first game in a couple of weeks, it has to be tough to stay sharp.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Darling has been solid most of the time, last night, not so much. This was his first game in a couple of weeks, it has to be tough to stay sharp.
True, but Sharp always stays Darling.

cnr-580x355.png

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
yeah hes been pretty awful away from the united center it seems. Rest crow at home i guess.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah hes been pretty awful away from the united center it seems. Rest crow at home i guess.

Well you play him against a Bruins team with Rask rolling on the road, introducing a new defender and two new forwards...3 lines have been changed and chemistry is going to be a bit off, positions, and the PP and PK have been killed too, and the best defensive forward in the NHL is out, and one of the best defensive centers in the NHL is out.

You give up a game and by the looks of things it may be Crawford limping us forward by sheer will as he has the last couple games until Hossa returns. In the end we will have 4 lines that can score and 3 with defensive chops.

We will score enough, its all on the defense and Crow. No...its not looking like Darling will ever "bail out" Crow again. That series of events is still mind boggling, but look no further than what Crow did through his first 8 periods against Nashville this year. I know at least one guy didn't forget.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well you play him against a Bruins team with Rask rolling on the road, introducing a new defender and two new forwards...3 lines have been changed and chemistry is going to be a bit off, positions, and the PP and PK have been killed too, and the best defensive forward in the NHL is out, and one of the best defensive centers in the NHL is out.

You give up a game and by the looks of things it may be Crawford limping us forward by sheer will as he has the last couple games until Hossa returns. In the end we will have 4 lines that can score and 3 with defensive chops.

We will score enough, its all on the defense and Crow. No...its not looking like Darling will ever "bail out" Crow again. That series of events is still mind boggling, but look no further than what Crow did through his first 8 periods against Nashville this year. I know at least one guy didn't forget.

You're damn right!

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure Bergeron wasn't out in that game... :dealwithit: