dave-bolland-stanley-cup-winner.gif

42-16-15, 99 points, 4th place in Western Conference

@

195zhFH.gif

49-17-6, 104 points, 1st place in Eastern Conference

Puckdrop: 6:00
TV: CSN Chicago, NHL Network
Radio: WGN 720 AM

Reports from the morning skate have Crawford in net and Bickell still out. Will post if I hear anything else.

Back to the scene of 17 Seconds. Seen a ton of stories this morning documenting the respect these two teams have for each other after their Cup Final series last year. Hawks always seem to bring their A game against Boston, and they'll need it to stay ahead of the Avs in the Western Conference standings.

Let's go Hawks!

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Reports have TT in for tonight's game vs the Bruins. I like the move. Bruins are flying high and they play a physical game. If he can handle tonight's game, he has a shot at handling the playoffs when every team turns the physicality up. He looked good in limited time the other night, certainly didn't look out of place one bit, and it will be exciting to see him for a second game.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Reports have TT in for tonight's game vs the Bruins. I like the move. Bruins are flying high and they play a physical game. If he can handle tonight's game, he has a shot at handling the playoffs when every team turns the physicality up. He looked good in limited time the other night, certainly didn't look out of place one bit, and it will be exciting to see him for a second game.

This. If he can handle Boston, he can handle anyone. They're just as physical as any of the top teams in the West, and that includes St. Louis, IMO.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can I say

SO HAPPY TO BE WATCHING THIS ON MY HD TV AND NOT IN A LITTLE BOX WITH ADS MUCKING UP MY CPU FOR DAYS FREEZING AND CRASHING THE FEED CONSTANTLY!!!!!

YEAHH...

That said, I don't think we can win tonight unless Tuevo is magic and catches them off guard.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This. If he can handle Boston, he can handle anyone. They're just as physical as any of the top teams in the West, and that includes St. Louis, IMO.

I would think protecting him too much would be risky in terms of breaking him in respected by the veterans. You can't do that. Its a chance for him to prove his toughness, not get special protective treatment. Turn him loose!!

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Can I say

SO HAPPY TO BE WATCHING THIS ON MY HD TV AND NOT IN A LITTLE BOX WITH ADS MUCKING UP MY CPU FOR DAYS FREEZING AND CRASHING THE FEED CONSTANTLY!!!!!

YEAHH...

That said, I don't think we can win tonight unless Tuevo is magic and catches them off guard.

We can beat anyone in the league with or without Teuvo.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We can beat anyone in the league with or without Teuvo.

I agree. I just don't think we are trending that way tonight without Kane, Bickell against a high outlier in quality, one of our only true rivals that happen to have the best netminder too at home.

We are gonna need some special goals...Hossa and Toews and sharp and Saad....obviously we are never short of scoring. But tonight doesn't look good for us.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Looks like Jeremy Morin gets the not over Peter Regin tonight. Lines in the pregame skate per Tracey Myers:

23-19-81
10-26-65
20-86-11
52-16-28

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I agree. I just don't think we are trending that way tonight without Kane, Bickell against a high outlier in quality, one of our only true rivals that happen to have the best netminder too at home.

We are gonna need some special goals...Hossa and Toews and sharp and Saad....obviously we are never short of scoring. But tonight doesn't look good for us.

Special teams have to make it happen.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want this!!! I want second place so we can get a wildcard team and avoid the Blues until finals. Will make the playoffs go smoother if we can face the 7 and 3/6 seed.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I liked the 20-86-28 line from the Stars game. Hope we get to see it again tonight.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Could've used a better power play early in the first.

Just a real good play by Boston there to get the first goal of the game.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could've used a better power play early in the first.

Just a real good play by Boston there to get the first goal of the game.

balls. just keep it close as long as we can, and then break them

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Outside of the bad power play a decent period by the Hawks, I thought.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i'm high as fuck flying kites through my mind muzza fussies

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Bad things happen with Brookbank on D. Runblad has made mistakes but Brookbank has the puck moving around off his stick and causing giveaways so much it's disheartening.

But Sharps has an amazing Kane/Hossa like game making plays skating around everyone i'm the O zone. Deliberately confident with the puck these days.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2