Blackhawks @ Bruins IGT March 27th @ 6:00

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And 3-0 is insurmountable.

wasn't set up to be a great night for us. I can't wait to see how we respond though. The regular season games finally mean something for the first time in what? a year and a half. 2 seasons?

So now we see the extra level, the grit come out, and the team band together in time for playoffs.

I like it. Its good for us. Its time to pick our squad and roll with it, minus Kane.....then add him going into the playoffs on a high and confident note ready for any opponent.

We haven't seen our best fight just yet. I'm stoked for the rest of the way.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
wasn't set up to be a great night for us. I can't wait to see how we respond though. The regular season games finally mean something for the first time in what? a year and a half. 2 seasons?

So now we see the extra level, the grit come out, and the team band together in time for playoffs.

I like it. Its good for us. Its time to pick our squad and roll with it, minus Kane.....then add him going into the playoffs on a high and confident note ready for any opponent.

We haven't seen our best fight just yet. I'm stoked for the rest of the way.

Me too, man. Anxiously awaiting the postseason's arrival.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Me too, man. Anxiously awaiting the postseason's arrival.

I didn't know they had Iginla now. Damn....he was on somebody else for playoffs last year right?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I didn't know they had Iginla now. Damn....he was on somebody else for playoffs last year right?

Sorta hilarious series of events. Everyone had Iginla pegged as headed to Boston at the trade deadline last year. I think there were even a few media reports that had it as a done deal. Then he ended up in Pittsburgh who scored, I think, 2 goals in the ENTIRE SERIES against Boston.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Facing the best defensive team in the league without your best offensive player.

tumblr_mysh63UCSc1s1popdo1_400.gif

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorta hilarious series of events. Everyone had Iginla pegged as headed to Boston at the trade deadline last year. I think there were even a few media reports that had it as a done deal. Then he ended up in Pittsburgh who scored, I think, 2 goals in the ENTIRE SERIES against Boston.

As long as we got a championship out of it. I don't like that for this year though....lets hope Pitt or somebody can knock them off. Same for the Blues, I just don't like playing them. Other teams match up better with them for how good they are than we do, we match up well with some of the others that can beat them.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No offense and another fuckup by Crawford

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
well... if you have no offense - it doesn't really matter what Crawford does... or Esposito, or Dryden or Tretiak or --- well, pick someone.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
well... if you have no offense - it doesn't really matter what Crawford does... or Esposito, or Dryden or Tretiak or --- well, pick someone.

Yeah, I don't think anyone has come up with a way to win a game without scoring a goal. Hard to believe that one player makes this much of a difference but you could see this coming. They have been outplaying most opponents by a considerable margin but still were in close games by not finishing on their scoring chances.
It only makes sense that the wheels would fall off against a legitimate Cup contender like Boston.