Blackhawks @ Coyotes IGT 2/4 at 8:00 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
new-toews-gif.gif

34-16-4, 72 points, 1st place in Western Conference

@

mike-smith-stick-break-o.gif

24-21-5, 53 points, t-9th place in Western Conference

Puckdrop - 8:00 p.m.
TV - CSN Chicago
Radio - WGN AM 720

Remember when this team knocked the Hawks out of the playoffs because Mike Smith morphed into Ken Dryden for six games? That's a distant memory. He's only played 22 games in Arizona this year and is on IR after surgery for a lower-body injury. Meanwhile, the Hawks come rolling into the desert after another one of their signature smooth, controlled, and rather dominant 2-1 victory over Colorado on Tuesday. Oh, and they get some guy named Toews back as well. Wonder if that'll do anything.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
If Dominque is playing the Hawks need to just shoot from center ice as much as possible because he's let in 2 goals from there in the past several weeks.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With John Scott gone from their team, the Hawks will win easily.

The guys a scoring machine.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
That also means nobody can stop Toews from fighting his way back on the ice against them

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
First place is nice but as the Hawks have proven in the past, it's just seeding....putting your team in the best position possible to win multiple playoff series. With this group, it's not a prerequisite for a Cup just a bonus.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Remember when this team knocked the Hawks out of the playoffs because Mike Smith morphed into Ken Dryden for six games? That's a distant memory. He's only played 22 games in Arizona this year and is on IR after surgery for a lower-body injury. Meanwhile, the Hawks come rolling into the desert after another one of their signature smooth, controlled, and rather dominant 2-1 victory over Colorado on Tuesday. Oh, and they get some guy named Toews back as well. Wonder if that'll do anything.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!
Then, he morphed into a ghey diver...
MikeLuongoJr-5.jpg

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I think I just gazed at Stalgod smoking that cigar and Carcillo grabbing his crotch for a solid 2 minutes.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Sounds like the lines are back to normal with Tazer in the game:

Shaw-Toews-Hossa
Panarin-Anisimov-Kane
Desjardins-Danault-Teuvo
Panik-Rasmussen-Sekac

TwoWire

Liked Posts:
Crawford is the best and worst goalie at times.

I will say that we certainly leave him on an island most of the time.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Crawford is the best and worst goalie at times.

I will say that we certainly leave him on an island most of the time.

I don't think he's been anywhere near the worst since the 2012 playoff series against Phoenix.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Just something to watch before the puck drop...

I don't think he's been anywhere near the worst since the 2012 playoff series against Phoenix.
Methinks that's one instance where you should have read the post, rolled your eyes, and gone aboot your business.

Last edited by a moderator:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Just something to watch before the puck drop...

To embed things from Twitter, you need to use the "Go Advanced" option on the bottom of the page next to the "Post Quick Reply" button. From there, copy the URL of the tweet, then delete everything except the long number at the end of the URL, highlight it, then click the Twitter button from the toolbar. It should wrap the number with a "tweet" and a "/tweet" at each end. Works like a charm, even with videos or GIFs.

c640x360_32.jpg