Blackhawks Fashion Question

Blackhawks Fashion Question

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Why are you spending money? You're supposed to pissed about the lockout.

• Total voters

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
A little swishy. Get one of these...

41d0b09JqbL._SS500_.jpg

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's a painters cap....for some reason they are usually listed as chick hats....and military hats too.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's a painters cap....for some reason they are usually listed as chick hats....and military hats too.

Exactly what Le Petit Biscuit said. Surely you've seen painters wearing them in their standard off-white color.

For further proof here's one in black: http://www.amazon.com/ECOnscious-Or...8&qid=1358990699&sr=8-3&keywords=painters+hat

Eh, even if it wasn't a painter's cap technically I'd still say get it because it's a damn black cap with red Hawks stitching. . .if you can find one to fit your asshole-y big head!
<

phranchk

Liked Posts:
I have one I picked up when I was in Alaska and I love it, but I never thought they were considered a woman's hat. I've seen them labeled patrol cap, field cap, and military cap, and now painters cap. Just seems weird that they're considering them a woman's hat. Is this the new in fashion for women?

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
I have one I picked up when I was in Alaska and I love it, but I never thought they were considered a woman's hat. I've seen them labeled patrol cap, field cap, and military cap, and now painters cap. Just seems weird that they're considering them a woman's hat. Is this the new in fashion for women?

guys wear those style of hats here in vancouver all the time. sooooo they might be a womans hat.

I actually like them and think they are uni-sex. See guys and gals wear them.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Dude are you really that surprised---there are some DODGY fucking listings on the vastness of Amazon and that's really apparent when it's a second party selling them and not Amazon themselves. . .as in the case of your cap listing. It has everything to do with that and really nothing to do with them being called "womens/girls" caps because of some au courant fashionista trend IMO. But admittedly, it's not like I read or look at fashion magazines anymore, heh.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also? I am going to remember this thread in the future when yet another derisive joke is made about chicks and their indecisiveness or their so-called frivolous shopping/fashion hand-wringing.

Just so you know.

BigPete

Liked Posts:
Does it feel good on your noggin? Does it make you feel special?
<

I got a similarly constructed hat in St. Thomas with our fave beach bar, Iggy's, logo on it in three color desert camo.

phranchk

Liked Posts:
Also? I am going to remember this thread in the future when yet another derisive joke is made about chicks and their indecisiveness or their so-called frivolous shopping/fashion hand-wringing.

Just so you know.
So, like tomorrow?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I love that you are questioning buying this hat, but all those panties you wear you have no problem with..

phranchk

Liked Posts:
Have to give you props for that reply. I guess I half expected that type of answer.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know I gave him props for that reply!