Blackhawks @ Flyers IGT March 18th @ 6:30

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Trying to think of the last time the Hawks had two fights in one game. Been awhile for sure.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Trying to think of the last time the Hawks had two fights in one game. Been awhile for sure.

Probably the last time John Scott was on the ice for us :lol:

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fucking serious

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Well that sucks.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
First round-n-out. Exactly where this team is headed.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Watch what a good blues team does to em tomorrow.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Dumb play by Versteeg. Weak goal by Raanta. Stupid hockey.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This team blows. Thanks for pissing away a 2nd/4th on trash like Rundblad & Regin.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bleh that sucked.... Raanta struggles when shit gets chaotic... I know that last shot came fast but you are an NHL goalie, you gotta make that save.... need moar Crawford!

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
First round-n-out. Exactly where this team is headed.

Because they lost in overtime, on the road, to a desperate Flyers team who is trying to make sure they stay in the playoffs?

I mean, this team isn't playing great right now, but saying they are heading to a first round exit is pretty steep. It can happen, but I'd take a deep breath first. 1 month until the playoffs start. Plenty of time for this team to get back on track.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Because they lost in overtime, on the road, to a desperate Flyers team who is trying to make sure they stay in the playoffs?

I mean, this team isn't playing great right now, but saying they are heading to a first round exit is pretty steep. It can happen, but I'd take a deep breath first. 1 month until the playoffs start. Plenty of time for this team to get back on track.

Nope, its impossible, this team blows dude.... every other team in the NHL is better and awesome and we canz neverz winz teh Cupzzzz wit deeze scrubzzzz

/overdramatic-bitchy-sarcasm

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They were fortunate to get the 1 point tonight. Philly hit 3 or 4 posts and had a goal waved off. Once again mediocre goaltending and the unwillingness to take the simple play to try to make the pretty one on offense. Same old, same old. Just not seeing the magic this year.....BUT, they will beat the Blues next game.

BTW, whoever it was that was worried about losing Brookbank.....calm your fears. He ain't worth worrying about.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Still maintaining that this is just the typical Hawks late-season slump. They've done this just about every season for the last 4-5 years. As long as they figure it out in late March or early April, I'm not gonna get too worried.

But a bounce-back against the Blues tomorrow night would be damn, damn nice.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
BTW, whoever it was that was worried about losing Brookbank.....calm your fears. He ain't worth worrying about.

We need dat Punching bag tho!

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
They were fortunate to get the 1 point tonight. Philly hit 3 or 4 posts and had a goal waved off. Once again mediocre goaltending and the unwillingness to take the simple play to try to make the pretty one on offense. Same old, same old. Just not seeing the magic this year.....BUT, they will beat the Blues next game.

I believe you are talking about my comment in the TT thread. Wanted to clarify though. I am not worried about losing Brookbank, but I believe the Blackhawks (most importantly Q) may not want to send him down/risk losing him on waivers. Especially now, with Rozsival being injured (no matter how small it may be) I think Q, just knowing how he has handled the team over the years, may want Brookbank to be on this team come playoffs.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
OK, but my statement still stands. The Hawks were scrambling around on defense every time Brookbank set foot on the ice. Q may think he needs a guy like that but they can scramble around and be out of position with any dman in Rockford. Experience means nothing if you can't play the game.

Not blaming the loss solely on him by any stretch but to me, he's not a piece of the puzzle that's needed.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
OK, but my statement still stands. The Hawks were scrambling around on defense every time Brookbank set foot on the ice. Q may think he needs a guy like that but they can scramble around and be out of position with any dman in Rockford. Experience means nothing if you can't play the game.

Not blaming the loss solely on him by any stretch but to me, he's not a piece of the puzzle that's needed.

I'm fairly certain that when we get to the postseason it'll be all Roszival, all the time, as the 6th defensemen. They're just platooning both Roszi and Brookbank to keep that pairing fresh, as neither is what one would consider "young" by NHL standards.