***** BLACKHAWKS FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT ******

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You love having me in your life.
If not, how can you cry to the mods that ban you?

I just think it's pathetic that mods who work here for free have power trips and ban the entertaining posters and let the crybaby retards run free.

Go ahead and ban me again, I'm sure you're looking for a reason to. I am just warning the IHN posters that this place isn't allowed to be as fun as IHN due to oversensitive mods and posters. Quite sad actually, I was really excited to be here only to find out Rush's sales pitch to merge was completely false.

Loosely moderated my fucking ass.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
i just miss talking about his Special person child. Retards always give it up fast.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tater, RK, Jako, Jax, Biscuit, Jam

Nice to see some familiar names and to see that the spirit of IHN is alive and well in your new home. Thanks to everyone at Chi City Sports for making you all feel welcome. It would have broken my heart to see you all homeless. You are like a huge dysfunctional family, the key word being family, and you belong together. My best to everyone.

Anyone have guesses who this is?

:parrot:

:shibe:

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Tater, RK, Jako, Jax, Biscuit, Jam

Nice to see some familiar names and to see that the spirit of IHN is alive and well in your new home. Thanks to everyone at Chi City Sports for making you all feel welcome. It would have broken my heart to see you all homeless. You are like a huge dysfunctional family, the key word being family, and you belong together. My best to everyone.

STH isn't here, or are you guys married over the internet now? Bye.

Reactions: Rex

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I just think it's pathetic that mods who work here for free have power trips and ban the entertaining posters and let the crybaby retards run free.

Go ahead and ban me again, I'm sure you're looking for a reason to. I am just warning the IHN posters that this place isn't allowed to be as fun as IHN due to oversensitive mods and posters. Quite sad actually, I was really excited to be here only to find out Rush's sales pitch to merge was completely false.

Loosely moderated my fucking ass.

I have noticed a considerable shift here at the CCS. Not sure it is worth the time anymore, seems to be a little to much crying, and not enough blowing stuff off. At least the Hawks forum is the best place to come on CCS. We had a close knit group of guys, and with you IHN guys has made it better. My only fear is the wasteland known as the Bears forum, will eventually spill over here.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
I have noticed a considerable shift here at the CCS. Not sure it is worth the time anymore, seems to be a little to much crying, and not enough blowing stuff off. At least the Hawks forum is the best place to come on CCS. We had a close knit group of guys, and with you IHN guys has made it better. My only fear is the wasteland known as the Bears forum, will eventually spill over here.

we're just used to IHN where nothing was off limits.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
we're just used to IHN where nothing was off limits.

Fuckin' A!
Where's EbonyRaptor that said that people that had different political views than him were diseased?
I'd like to pass along a "fuck you!" to him here also.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
It used to be like that here as well. Then all of a sudden it stopped, and people got real sensitive.

It all started when people began trying to kill other posters with bright pictures.

Fucking pathetic.

But yea... just a warning to all of the IHN posters looking for greener pastures here. Sucks we were told a lie. I am not encouraging any more people to register and feed this site more money.

I guess "you're welcome" for bringing 10+ people here that weren't going to join without my help/push. My thanks is getting banned for no reason.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:parrot:

Love that dancing parrot!
Maybe this place is kind of cool.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It all started when people began trying to kill other posters with bright pictures.

Fucking pathetic.

But yea... just a warning to all of the IHN posters looking for greener pastures here. Sucks we were told a lie. I am not encouraging any more people to register and feed this site more money.

I guess "you're welcome" for bringing 10+ people here that weren't going to join without my help/push. My thanks is getting banned for no reason.

Fuck you!
I didn't come here to hang out just with you.

:beer:
:shibe:

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Fucking pathetic.

It all started when a group of posters dislike trained a bunch of people. Then the bitching started, and changes were done. Thanks for coming over Grim, you know your my buddy

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
It all started when a group of posters dislike trained a bunch of people. Then the bitching started, and changes were done. Thanks for coming over Grim, you know your my buddy

I mean the place is cool... the moderation just needs to be a bit more lax.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuckin' A!
Where's EbonyRaptor that said that people that had different political views than him were diseased?
I'd like to pass along a "fuck you!" to him here also.

Yeah, he said he felt unclean posting with us.
I think he's over on the officials being very Parental Guidance Suggested.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
No.
I think you're referring to Al Sharpton's Nephew.

Ahh yes... I liked him.

I wish Al Sharpton's Nephew and Bookjones were my mom and dad.

I'd have their intelligence to go along with a fantastic black athletic body with a giant ween.

Although that would mean I likely would have never met Al Sharpton's Nephew.

:troll:

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, he said he felt unclean posting with us.
I think he's over on the officials being very Parental Guidance Suggested.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the "unclean" part. Sick fuck would probably like to do some ethnic (or otherwise) cleansing.

edit:
And I'm not going anywhere near the O boards to check.
Even the Os was cool back in 06-07.