Hossa

Handzus

Russia-

None

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Krüger is on team Sweden, you dolt. And add Handzus and Hossa to Slovakia. And I don't think Khabibulin will make team Russia.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="218512" data-time="1389107968">

Krüger is on team Sweden, you dolt. And add Handzus and Hossa to Slovakia. And I don't think Khabibulin will make team Russia.</p></blockquote>
Yeah I fixed it. And they weren't announced when I posted it.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Sharp, Toews, and Keith are on the Team Canada Roster!!! :)</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
So 10 Hawks made it.

Wasn't surprised by Seabs an Crow being snubbed. Both deserving, but didn't think Canada would take them.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jeff Carter and Rick Nash on that team are a LOL.

R K

glad Seabs gets to stay home and rest.   Numbers wise he totally deserved to be there.</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I think Seabs overall speed it what hurt his chances. On North American ice, he's a lock. Bigger ice, might be a tougher go for him.

R K

That would be the only reason.  I'd prefer none of them went. </p>

Forklift

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="218539" data-time="1389112684">
<div>

I think Seabs overall speed it what hurt his chances. On North American ice, he's a lock. Bigger ice, might be a tougher go for him.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

also, Canada wanted to go with righty-lefty pairings, and there are a lot of good rightines.</p>

</p>

But Dan Hamhuis? Woof.</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Glad sharpie got the nod.  It sounds to be like he really wanted to go and far be it from us fans (a.k.a Air Conditioner Ballast) to tell the best hockey players in the world that they can't represent their country on the international stage.</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="218559" data-time="1389115529">
<div>

That would be the only reason.  I'd prefer none of them went. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

This.</p>

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BlackhawkPaul" data-cid="218573" data-time="1389118045">
<div>

This.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Yup.  Don't give a rat's fuck about the Olympics.</p>

Forklift

Liked Posts:
yeah, it's not as if any of these guys need experience playing on a large stage - they all have Stanley Cup rings.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="puckjim" data-cid="218578" data-time="1389119259">
<div>

Yup.  Don't give a rat's fuck about the Olympics.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I'm going to have to slighly disagree... I really like the olympics, especially sports that I normally like. And just behind curling is my love for olympic hockey... BUUUTTT having said that, I could give a shit if it's the NHL players. They could put the US's best High School players out there and I'd still love it. What I saw of the world juniors I liked, and I didn't watch more only because it was so horrifically publicized I never knew it was on without happening to see it on the guide. So while I could give a fuck if it's the NHL players, I do enjoy the olympics.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Forklift" data-cid="218583" data-time="1389121457">
<div>

yeah, it's not as if any of these guys need experience playing on a large stage - they all have Stanley Cup rings.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

For that reason I'd like to have seen Saad make Team USA, and if someone gets hurt and can't make the Olympics he will make the team, otherwise I don't really care either. Must be cool  for Hammer and Kruger to make their team for the first time though.</p>

EspoForever

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="LordKOTL" data-cid="218572" data-time="1389118030">

Glad sharpie got the nod.  It sounds to be like he really wanted to go and far be it from us fans (a.k.a Air Conditioner Ballast) to tell the best hockey players in the world that they can't represent their country on the international stage.</p></blockquote>

Yeah we only pay their giant salaries...we deserve no say.

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="EspoForever" data-cid="218602" data-time="1389132243">
<div>

Yeah we only pay their giant salaries...we deserve no say.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Speak for yourself, man! I dont even watch commercials during hockey games.</p>

</p>

But all those board adverts... Um... I dont read those either.  </p>

EspoForever

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="218532" data-time="1389112509">

Jeff Carter and Rick Nash on that team are a LOL.</p></blockquote>

No kidding and no Marty St.Louis or Taylor Hall. Stevie not-so-wiser-man.

EspoForever

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Deadliest Man Alive" data-cid="218603" data-time="1389132399">

Speak for yourself, man! I dont even watch commercials during hockey games.

But all those board adverts... Um... I dont read those either.
</p></blockquote>
I live an 8 hour round trip (in good weather) from the UC and have a 9-game pack, plus playoffs...and just returned from a trip to Long Island and New Jersey for some road games. I am not an STH but I feel I earn the right to be skeptical of our guys going over there. I would love to see players from the various countries' developmental programs fight it out.