Blackhawks @ Jets IGT 3/29 at 6:30 p.m.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
First off, there is a double standard because Toews is 04560987589 times the hockey player Shaw is. So get used to that.

Second, it's not the same thing. Shaw skated to a loose puck in the slot and had time to corral it and shoot it a wide-fucking-open net. Toews was trying to one time a pass on a breakaway. The degree of difficulty was higher for Toews, but because of how much better he is than Shaw, he still should've finished.

And here's the list of people who said that was so easy:

Shouldn't Toews being sooooo much better than Shaw mean he's supposed to score on that and it's even worse that he didn't? They both flubbed the shot on a rolling puck. It fucking happens.

Many people said Shaw should of had it and fucked it up, when the puck is rolling it's tough to try in that .01 of a second decide if you can regroup or just need to get the shot off, even more so with an open net.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shaw waits too long to shoot, and pass, on the 2 on 1.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This Hawks team right now....

:speechless:

Does it annoy anyone else on the dump and chases when you have one Hawk go chase and fight against 3 opposing players while the linemates skate around uselessly until the opponent gets it and clear the puck... I mean I get it you wanna look for opportunities but if you can't even get puck possession wtf is the point? Get the fuck in there and help out your linemate.... Bigfoot I'm looking at you ya useless fucking ape.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Shouldn't Toews being sooooo much better than Shaw mean he's supposed to score on that and it's even worse that he didn't? They both flubbed the shot on a rolling puck. It fucking happens.

Many people said Shaw should of had it and fucked it up, when the puck is rolling it's tough to try in that .01 of a second decide if you can regroup or just need to get the shot off, even more so with an open net.

Let me quote this part again, you must've missed it:

The degree of difficulty was higher for Toews, but because of how much better he is than Shaw, he still should've finished.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We've missed three odd-man chances and a tap-in in the last 5 minutes.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Let me quote this part again, you must've missed it:

I saw, and I appreciate your honesty. Fact of the matter is a rolling puck is difficult to control in both spots. Sure, Shaw had the easier goal, but a puck on edge off the toe of your stick is not easy to control or shoot either.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
And Shaw while playing center the last few games vs physical teams...Has been their best forward

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Allow me this moment of optimism: they're at least generating chances. They're just not finishing on them. This feels like progress. Although not enough progress.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I feel bad for Crow.... dude keeps getting hung out to dry by his teammates.... this doesn't look like a playoff team right now.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Allow me this moment of optimism: they're at least generating chances. They're just not finishing on them. This feels like progress. Although not enough progress.

Hell, I can agree with that.

There was once a time when Savard was coach and he had to bring a net into the locker room just to show the team what it looked like. True story.