Blackhawks @ Jets IGT 4/1 at 7:00

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Missed the game, climbing night.

Good score against Winnipeg who plays wide open.

I think we should pair Svedberg with Keith against wild and have him just stair at Coyle the entire game, follow the two around.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Then Seabrooke should board him into the ether

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The team is running on fumes and lost heart. I don't expect them to repeat as champs and an early 1st rnd bounce wouldn't surprise either but at least make it look like you give a fck fellas..

Hawks 3-1 on the road trip.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
The team is running on fumes and lost heart. I don't expect them to repeat as champs and an early 1st rnd bounce wouldn't surprise either but at least make it look like you give a fck fellas..

If the team has to rely on Darling and no Keith, no Hossa, then yes, it will be a bounce out of the playoffs, yet I think the matchup against the Blues benefits them more than the Stars at the moment.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
If the team has to rely on Darling and no Keith, no Hossa, then yes, it will be a bounce out of the playoffs, yet I think the matchup against the Blues benefits them more than the Stars at the moment.
I can tell you there's a sense of urgency down here with Blues fans tired of one and done..some calling for Hitchcocks head if it happens again..and some payback for the Cubs knocking out the Cards last year lol..It will be a grinder of a series with Stl..No matter who the play first Keith will be missed the 1st game..