Blackhawks License Plates

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
very gay. of course you have to win a stanley cup to get the state to do something like that for hockey. i would have bought one back in the arnason days but now no way. for someone like me who is 31, born on a pair of ccm's and been there from the day 1 i really dont want those on my car......it screams bandwagoner.

Matthew

Liked Posts:
very gay. of course you have to win a stanley cup to get the state to do something like that for hockey. i would have bought one back in the arnason days but now no way. for someone like me who is 31, born on a pair of ccm's and been there from the day 1 i really dont want those on my car......it screams bandwagoner.

I agree fully, except I am 24 and was born on a pair of Grafs. I wish the mass group of fans from Wrigleyville that needed a successful team, being that the Cubs are a joke, to watch would just leave. 80% of our fan base are riding the bandwagon and most probably could not even tell you who Eric Daze was. The added revenue is needed for this team but I really miss the days when you could go to a game or District and everyone was a real fan, now half the people do not even follow the NHL they just want to be seen in Hawks red because it is in these days.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Eric Daze is my second favorite Blackhawk of all time...such a sad story that his back was so much trouble...

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
I bought a CCM Vector stick with Mark Bell's specific curve....then they traded him like 2 weeks later

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eric Daze is my second favorite Blackhawk of all time...such a sad story that his back was so much trouble...

One of my favorites too.

At a Hawks game, I asked him how his back was & he said better with a huge smile.

I was glad to see he was in good spirits.

I shook his hand & told him I appreciated what he did here before his back gave out.

Really nice guy.

Here's his autograph from the game.

Link

Last edited:

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree fully, except I am 24 and was born on a pair of Grafs. I wish the mass group of fans from Wrigleyville that needed a successful team, being that the Cubs are a joke, to watch would just leave. 80% of our fan base are riding the bandwagon and most probably could not even tell you who Eric Daze was. The added revenue is needed for this team but I really miss the days when you could go to a game or District and everyone was a real fan, now half the people do not even follow the NHL they just want to be seen in Hawks red because it is in these days.

I remember one game back then when my dad & I attended a Saturday night game vs the Wings.

Datsyuk scored with like 2 seconds left in regulation & the UC felt like I was at the Joe.

We quit going for awhile. But, then got a 11 game plan soon after.

Since 08, we've had season tickets. But, all you see is Kane/Toews jersey's.

Totally expected but these noobs give me shit about wearing my Ruutu jersey.

:hitler:

djeck42

Liked Posts:
I was never a big Daze fan as he had the size to where he should have been able to be more physical, but it is a shame how his back ruined his career.

And with Mark Bell, I loved when he got a goal and it would cut to the Christopher Walken - Cowbell skit.