Blackhawks @ Penguins IGT 1/5 at 6:00 p.m.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
h93D6B7C3

Pens couldn't quite get to Crow for the win. :shrug:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
So I'm just going to leave this here, just for fun.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As the golden boy of the NHL, Toes say fuck you to Crosby by scoring a goal off his own ass.

Mattia

Liked Posts:
Huge W in Pittsburgh!!! Great game by both side, Crawford saved many times their tie, and also Fleury made huge saves, the OT has been spectacular and gave us 2 points...ready for the b2b tonight Go hawks

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Toews is starting to get on a roll here and nothing better than a dirty goal like last nights. Go to the front of the net and good things are going to happen.

Also - have to start giving some credit to Danault. I have been a fan of his as a prospect and always thought he could provide a bit more offensively than many thought he would (much like he did in juniors) but I wasn't a fan of the audition he had in the NHL last year. The guy has stepped up and is playing really well. Really seems that his foot speed has improved and he is getting some real nice bursts and separation because of it. Just wonder what Kruger is thinking after the summer he had and now with his injury...

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Toews is starting to get on a roll here and nothing better than a dirty goal like last nights. Go to the front of the net and good things are going to happen.

Also - have to start giving some credit to Danault. I have been a fan of his as a prospect and always thought he could provide a bit more offensively than many thought he would (much like he did in juniors) but I wasn't a fan of the audition he had in the NHL last year. The guy has stepped up and is playing really well. Really seems that his foot speed has improved and he is getting some real nice bursts and separation because of it. Just wonder what Kruger is thinking after the summer he had and now with his injury...

I was thinking the same thing watching the game last night. It would be hard to sit one of the forwards for him.