• Marian Hossa

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Patrick Sharp

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

N3

Liked Posts:
As some of you know, and if you dont you should find out you non link clicking bastards, on my Blog I run a series called the BHOD POG.

What I do is after every game I pick one player who shined, and write a small little blurb about them.

With the season over, I would like to expand this award into the BHOD POY and I need your assistance with it.

So....who should be the Blackhawks Player of the Year?

N3

Liked Posts:
Im leaning towards Kane or Niemi, Kane had 88 Points in the Regular season with 6 GW goals.

Niemi went 26-7-4 with a 2.25 GAA and 7 Shutouts

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
toews hand down. because hes my favorite on the team.

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
i'm saying niemi. he stood on his head and made some freaking ridiculous saves and with that being said, i'm not sure i'd be wearing the chicago blackhawks 2010 stanley cup champions shirt that i am now without the finnish fortress.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I said Hossa, b/c I think his leadership and playoff performance helped this team more than anything other than Niemi's occasional solid glove-work.

I also think Buff would've gotten some votes had he been entered.

N3

Liked Posts:
I said Hossa, b/c I think his leadership and playoff performance helped this team more than anything other than Niemi's occasional solid glove-work.

I also think Buff would've gotten some votes had he been entered.

Buff was a non factor in the regular season though...if it was Blackhawks Player of the Playoffs most def Buff would have been there..but for a whole season he should probably show up for the regular season.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Buff was a non factor in the regular season though...if it was Blackhawks Player of the Playoffs most def Buff would have been there..but for a whole season he should probably show up for the regular season.

agreed to an extent. However, with the most important part of the season being the playoffs, I would just think he would merit consideration at the least. However, he most likely shouldn't be the overall winner, so no real problems w/ him not being on the list.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Niemi is the only reason we got where we did...with huet in net, we would have lost either to nash or vancouver

so my vote is niemi

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
I'd go with Niemi, just slightly over Kane. With Huet, we would have still made the playoffs but probably have gotten out in the 1st or 2nd round.

I voted Kane at first but then decided to go with Niemi.

Severz

Liked Posts:
Based off both the regular and post season I would say Duncan Keith with honorable mentions to Toews, Niemi, and Hossa. I don't know how Duncan did not get any votes or mentions from anyone yet?

Duncan has been our most consistent performer all year and is the best two way defenseman in the NHL, which he should be honored for with a Norris Trophy in 2 weeks. He plays in every situation for us and logs the most minuets for us as well. Plus I give him an "atta-boy" for only missing one shift after losing 7 teeth against San Jose. Just try and think what our team would look like without Duncan Keith and I think it becomes clear who our best and most valuable player is.

Niemi gets a mention because he stood on his head most of the playoffs and also had a solid regular season. Toews is one of the best two way players in the NHL and also won the Conn Smythe and Hossa plays a great two way game as well and was second in points per game for the regular season and played great in the post season.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Niemi is the only reason we got where we did...with huet in net, we would have lost either to nash or vancouver

so my vote is niemi

If Huet was our goalie the whole season we woulda been like a 5 seed.