Blackhawks @ Rangers IGT 2/17 at 7:00 p.m.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Panik is a shit player compared to TT.

I think TT on the third line is more about continuity and success of that third line. They were part of the 12 game streak and have shown considerable usefulness, shutting down opponents, putting offensive pressure on, and playing 2 way hockey. 11 contributes to penalty kill and has a huge hockey IQ. 86 has the skill but meshes with 11 so well because he can match his hockey IQ, and contributes to power play. Their center is the athlete, a former first round pick because of that, and has a bright future. That line is actually a very wiley veteran paired with two first round picks. I feel confident with them against anyone which is a nice luxury for Q.

I love that line, and would resist breaking it up if I were Q also. Kruger could make that line a shut down defensive weapon. But they seem to play above their individual abilities due to chemistry, so I might try to form a 4th line around Kruger in the end.

The first line just needs to be Shaw the all purpose poxy unless the right trade materializes.

We'll be fine but I keep expecting some losses until we get Kruger/Hossa/Dano all back. Maybe Bickell.

Shaw was excellent in that game and that line played very well in total.