HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was oh so pissed when Williams was drafted by the Jets!! I was sitting there wringing my hands in anticipation of us picking him when he fell to 6. I figured with so much tied up in the their DL there was no way they were going to pick him. Then they Pace the shit out of the draft and BPA us into oblivion. That was serious disappointment for me....

I was thinking the exact same thing. I was so sure they wouldn't go d-line and sure as shit, right as rain they took him. I raged. Hard. Losing Aaron Donald the year before and then Williams...I was mad as fuck.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
At least we got Kyle Fuller out of that one and I for one have been saying from the get go it would just take a little time for him to develop into a solid corner. He's showing out at the moment. He shit on the Ravens.

Agreed 1,000 percent. I've been a fan of Fuller and his agressiveness even through the tough times. I also like that Pace trades up to get his guy. Nothing worse than a GM who loves a guy who turns out to be really good but he didn't have the balls to get him.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
This son of a bitch is talking about dear, sweet Mitchell Trubisky!!

2im6liu.jpg

Naw, Mitchell played in HS and at an elite level and at college. He didn't just pick up football last minute.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Naw, Mitchell played in HS and at an elite level and at college. He didn't just pick up football last minute.

Okay, I'll buy that for now. Just be aware you have my attention, I am watching, mind your manners when it comes to dear sweet Mitchell.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Yes, you son of a bitch! Unless it's like r1terrell23, in which case I guess you can say whatever you want about our savior.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
As far as I know, you're all just Biff alts whining and bitching at each other. Giving yourself permission to do things simply makes it all that much stranger. :shifty:

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As far as I know, you're all just Biff alts whining and bitching at each other. Giving yourself permission to do things simply makes it all that much stranger. :shifty:

I will allow this self indulgent holier than thou horseshit.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Okay, I'll buy that for now. Just be aware you have my attention, I am watching, mind your manners when it comes to dear sweet Mitchell.

I am the second biggest PBA fanboy on this site. :lol: