My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Lack of effort and learning experiences aside, reminiscent of Mel Tu….. nvm.

Been watching some tape breakdowns and it seems McVay blew off Desai’s drawers. Created a ton of coverage beaters at the perfect time / situation and Desai’s calls put players in some terrible positions.

Rushers need to get there on these long developing plays, while Desai may need to look at tendencies, McVay absolutely destroyed him.

Next time… touch the guy that just whooped you for 70 yards.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
both....

There was a blown coverage, but there were some defensive calls when the Bears still had a chance that were allowing the Rams to run at will against the Bears.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All of the above. McVay totally owned Desai with the coverage beaters, but it amazes me how many times that cover 4 and cover 6 got beat over the top. The DBs totally release the receivers and the safeties (supposedly the strength of the secondary) got worked over pretty good.

Imagine I thought Shelley was a liability and he wasn't even active so what's the excuse for the rest of them?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Someone blogged that there were almost 2 dozen blown coverages yesterday for deep passes( some completed, some not). This was almost like a preseason game for some teams and coupled with McVay clowning Desai(expected), I'm not surprised at all.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Conversation​

Darius Butler
@DariusJButler

Dan…
Quote Tweet

hjsT1Aq7_normal.jpg

Dan Orlovsky

@danorlovsky7
· 12h
ITS NOT A BLOWN COVERAGE HE MOVED THE SAFETY WITH HIS EYES AND SHOULDERS

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
@danorlovsky7
· 12h
LOL let me guess Dan, Stafford looked at the beer vendor in the crowd and the safeties ran to grab a quick cold one?

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
The safeties just lost it. A few years ago in Madden, this was something that was super exploitable where you could use a shorter route and a post to get someone behind a deep safety and players got so mad because of how unrealistic it was.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Does anyone else notice that @Anytime23 simply cannot keep himself from doing anything he can to derail a thread after i make any post at all in it? He just can't stop following me around....Hahahahaha.
giphy.gif

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Does anyone else notice that @Anytime23 simply cannot keep himself from doing anything he can to derail a thread after i make any post at all in it? He just can't stop following me around....Hahahahaha.
giphy.gif
When are you going to be honest with this board about how bad Ryan Pace is? Because until that day comes, im going to relentlessly go at you because you're a troll who would rather be a stubborn child instead of a Bears fan. Look at this team after all of these years. Absolute dog shit, just like your posts.

Time to just admit you were wrong and save this board a lot of time trying to read past your redundant gifs and fairy tales of every single player being good and living up to their upmost potential.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
When are you going to be honest with this board about how bad Ryan Pace is? Because until that day comes, im going to relentlessly go at you because you're a troll who would rather be a stubborn child instead of a Bears fan. Look at this team after all of these years. Absolute dog shit, just like your posts.

Time to just admit you were wrong and save this board a lot of time trying to read past your redundant gifs and fairy tales of every single player being good and living up to their upmost potential.
Hey look who it is.....................

giphy.gif

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hey look who it is.....................

giphy.gif
As expected, you have absolutely nothing. 100% unadulterated trolling. Fake Bears fan would rather spend his days pretending a shit GM is good over acknowledging he has tanked this franchise, just because you find him attractive you bald headed creep of a conman.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
As expected, you have absolutely nothing. 100% unadulterated trolling. Fake Bears fan would rather spend his days pretending a shit GM is good over acknowledging he has tanked this franchise, just because you find him attractive you bald headed creep of a conman.
I don't talk to clowns and you are the top clown on ccs. You troll anything i do. Whenever i make a post you troll me and just admitted that you'll always do that in a previous post.

Talk about being a troll.........

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't talk to clowns and you are the top clown on ccs. You troll anything i do. Whenever i make a post you troll me and just admitted that you'll always do that in a previous post.

Talk about being a troll.........
You dont talk to me because every time you've tried, you end up looking like the tard that you are. Stop trying to paint me as a troll. No one is buying it.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Conversation​

Darius Butler
@DariusJButler

Dan…
Quote Tweet

hjsT1Aq7_normal.jpg

Dan Orlovsky

@danorlovsky7
· 12h
In that picture, I can see Desai saying: "Alright DBs, show us how fast you are! Which of you three can be the first to meet the receiver in the end-zone! Go!!"
?