Blues at Blackhawks Game 4 (Blues lead 2-1) 4/23 8:30 PM CT NBCSN/CSNChicago

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Morin should be in for useless sack of shit in Bollig.

Last edited:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Twitter going rampant with speculation that Backes is going to play. Blues take the ice for their pregame skate at 12:30. Guess we'll find out for sure soon.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Twitter going rampant with speculation that Backes is going to play. Blues take the ice for their pregame skate at 12:30. Guess we'll find out for sure soon.

He better have of gone through some concussion testing.... if this dude rushes back with scrambled brains.... dat aint good.

However, if he really is not concussed then thats good.... lol sucks for us but good for him.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So if Backes' injury was part of the reason Seabrook got his suspension, Seabrook should be coming back tonight.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So if Backes' injury was part of the reason Seabrook got his suspension, Seabrook should be coming back tonight.

not sure if srs

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Backes not on the ice for the pregame skate

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
not sure if srs

Why not? The wheel of justice is stupid. They said the fact that Backes was injured weighed into the suspension, and it shouldn't have been about that at all.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why not? The wheel of justice is stupid. They said the fact that Backes was injured weighed into the suspension, and it shouldn't have been about that at all.

No disagreement here fisch.... but you know he woulda got suspended even if Backes had got up and played the rest of the game.... the notion that they would suspend him and then come back and go "Oh Backes is ok, oh then no harm no foul..... get back in there Seabs" just aint gonna happen.

I am there with you on sentiment, I want Seabrook back.... but it aint realistic.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No disagreement here fisch.... but you know he woulda got suspended even if Backes had got up and played the rest of the game.... the notion that they would suspend him and then come back and go "Oh Backes is ok, oh then no harm no foul..... get back in there Seabs" just aint gonna happen.

I am there with you on sentiment, I want Seabrook back.... but it aint realistic.
I agree, and I'm not even saying that Seabrook shouldn't have been suspended...he deserved it.

Chris Kuc ‏@ChrisKuc 26m Should be pointed out that just because Blues' David Backes isn't on ice for morning skate, it doesn't mean he isn't playing. #Blackhawks

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I agree, and I'm not even saying that Seabrook shouldn't have been suspended...he deserved it.

Chris Kuc ‏@ChrisKuc 26m Should be pointed out that just because Blues' David Backes isn't on ice for morning skate, it doesn't mean he isn't playing. #Blackhawks

Random question.... does anyone have transcript of what Coach Q was yelling in your sig GIF? Lol I wanna add the text to that GIF if so.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In a fair world I think he returns in St.Louis and we get the one game disadvantage without Seabrooke. I just want to make it to Chicago game 6 with Seabrook in the lineup. If we can do that I don't care how. At that point its up to us to force a 7 and use our playoff experience to prevail. Tough luck series could easily be 3-0. We should take heart in that and just take care of business tonight.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
When asked after the morning skate, Hitchcock repeatedly said that Backes was not available for the morning (aka afternoon) skate. Would not say anything else.

I'm guessing this makes Backes a gametime decision, but that's just my guess.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Random question.... does anyone have transcript of what Coach Q was yelling in your sig GIF? Lol I wanna add the text to that GIF if so.

My guess is something like

Out. It went Out of the zone. Out...suck my balls.

patg006

Liked Posts:
John Shannon from SportsNet (@JSportsNet) in Canada cites a source within the organization on Twitter:

That is accurate.

I have also heard it is 50/50

I might know more in about an hour or so.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am going to consume a high dosage of THC via edible for this game, so if I freak out or go on a crazy rant I apologize ahead of time. This game is huge to our potential dynasty!! huge!!! I don't mind losing as much as I want to this team to always be a freakishly difficult out, like lets at least go 7 with 4 OT games. The Blues remember they played us and if they go on to win they point to us as the most difficult series.

I have to say watching the style of Blue vs. Bruins in Stanley Cup would be entertaining, not as entertaining as our style against the bloody blood bath brawler teams, but the double bloody blood bath brawl style has potential for entertaining me, watching players I hate hate each other with big shots. Man, they would get into so many fights I think......lol.....fuck that.....Lets just win 5 cups in a row and only when we are good and ready take our cock out of the leagues ass. "remove cock from ass" spartacus

patg006

Liked Posts:
You got an inside source?

Well like Keith and Toews said of the 'wakey wakey' comment, I will neither confirm nor deny that lol

Sounds like it might end up being a true game time decision though.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well like Keith and Toews said of the 'wakey wakey' comment, I will neither confirm nor deny that lol

Sounds like it might end up being a true game time decision though.

Like.... Backes will get on the ice, and if he falls down they won't play him, but if he stays upright they will play him?