Blues @ Blackhawks IGT March 19th @ 7:00

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Just so everyone is aware that two weeks comes from Pierre Maguire, who'd been in texting conversations with Kane's father and agent. Report was "two weeks out, maybe more."

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This has been as hungry as the Hawks have looked all year.....and you can't help but notice the physical presence of Bickell tonight.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
All this tumbling is making the UC fall apart

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Knew this Blackhawks team was still there, somewhere. Nice to see it show up in a big way in a HUGE game.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
4-0 on the mighty cunty goony Blues.... and we're kicking their asses without Kane or Saad on the Ice.... were beating them with out depth that is consistently dismissed as inferior to the mighty Blues.

Or Tuevo

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Two weeks, maybe more for Kaner. Morin better get his shit together because the Hawks are really gonna need him to step up. It wouldn't hurt if TT stepped right in and helped as well.

I'd be surprised if we see Morin up here. The cap space issue still lingers. If Saad is healthy, Blackhawks will have 12 forwards on their roster that are ready to go. If not, I wouldn't be surprised if we see Rundblad/Brookbank up at forward before Morin.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I'd be surprised if we see Morin up here. The cap space issue still lingers. If Saad is healthy, Blackhawks will have 12 forwards on their roster that are ready to go. If not, I wouldn't be surprised if we see Rundblad/Brookbank up at forward before Morin.

Kane's injury makes him an LTIR candidate. That could create more than enough space for Morin. And Teuvo, as well.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Kane's injury makes him an LTIR candidate. That could create more than enough space for Morin. And Teuvo, as well.

Yea, if they create space by putting him on LTIR then there would be plenty of space. Believe it is 10 games and 24 days. Haven't seen if they plan on doing that though. Atleast not yet.

EDIT: I think at the end of the day the Blackhawks take a week to see how Kane and the team are doing. At that time, they may put him on LTIR, retroactive to the injury date or continue with what they are doing. Just my thought on what they may do. At the same time, they could easily decide that they are going to toss him on LTIR later today. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Ya know what the best part of this game was? The Hawks team defense. Whenever the Hawks have won the Cup it's been largely due to their fantastic ability to keep the puck out of their own net.

How many tough saves did Crawford have to make last night? I don't recall many. That's as good of a sign as any, IMO.