My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Whitlock's column

Jay Cutler's a quitter, just like LeBron and that's why were mad - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

B&B Roastin him...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_WRqETKCp0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Boers & Bernstein interview (and destroy) Jason Whitlock about Jay Cutler - Part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOA2Gz225i8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Boers & Bernstein interview (and destroy) Jason Whitlock about Jay Cutler - Part 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRPMYrlTnX8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Boers & Bernstein interview (and destroy) Jason Whitlock - Part 3 & post-interview reaction[/ame]

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Whitlock is a fucking moron.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Listening to this makes me sickened. He's a fucking moron. Jesus lol. How does this clown GET PAID ?

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Talk about not being able to back up your shit. The guy almost sounded like he needed a tin-foil hat with the kinds of excuses he was throwing around. This is pretty much why no one trust most if not all sports journalists/commentators these days because it's all just trash. Such sports 'journalists' might as well talk about bat babies or how Rodgers is one of the last sons of Krypton, and Farve is returning to the spotlight in "There's Something about Mary 2".

thedude33

Liked Posts:
He is the worst. He was on Inside the NFL a couple weeks ago and he just talked right out of his ass, and then back peddled right back into his ass. He wrote this highly critical piece on Todd Haley that was based on nothing but Whitlock's own wrong-headed opinion. The show's host's called him on it and he basically made things up to defend himself. I think this guy is crazy and stupid. I can't believe he is given a column on Fox Sports.

thedude33

Liked Posts:
Jason-Whitlock2-300x226.jpg

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
It looks like Whitlock used that radio interview directly to write his latest column. It's almost a paraphrase of what he said on the show!

Whitlock: Chicago Bears QB Jay Cutler might have checked out long ago - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

He's still saying the same stupid things:

I apologize. I’m as guilty as anybody.

Wait is he apologizing for saying "Cutler quit on his team?"

No. not even close.
Where we, the media, erred is in failing to lift the Cutler discussion to its highest level. ...

We debated Cutler’s “toughness” because his peers seemed to be questioning it on Twitter and during TV interviews.

You can’t judge athletes on what they say. You have to judge them on what they mean. Let me explain.

His explanation is that Twitter basically forces athletes to say stupid things! LOl!
My point is Maurice Jones-Drew and the other current and former players who might have insinuated Cutler wasn’t tough didn’t mean to. It’s all they could think to say on Twitter or during a TV interview.

They’re not communicators. Not even many of the ones getting paid to be on television. They need to be interpreted.

He goes on to say that Cutler didn't quit, when he got hurt: He quit a long time ago.

More idiocy:
Football isn’t for players who think. It’s a game meant to be played by Brett Favre and Antonio Cromartie.

Jay Cutler doesn’t remind anyone of Brett Favre. Cutler always appears to be lost in thought. I don’t know if he’s a deep thinker, but his body language and approach make me think he’s too thoughtful for football. ...

We can all relate to Jay Cutler. He’s not a bad guy. He has no shortage of toughness. He just has the wrong job for his personality.

So Cutler didn't quit. He's just too smart to be a football player! :lmao:

thedude33

Liked Posts:
He has the wrong job for his personality? Bullshit! Cutler has the perfect job for his personality. Cutler likes to 1. yell at refs, 2. knock around defensive players, 3. Launch rocket passes into triple coverage (wisely or not) 4. fuck hot MTV stars. Shit, sounds like he is happy with what he does.
If Cutler didn't have the cannon arm, he'd make a great LB.

Again, Whitlock just talks out of his ass. When he says NFL players need to be interpreted, he is really talking about himself.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fact: all 3 of them are idiots. Who listens to this shit?

ehh.. I never used to like B&B, but the more I listen to them the more I realize their points.

They destroy Whitlock here.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like them. They said and I quote, "Dilfer is a registered idiot."

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I like their hate for Dilfer too lol..

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How is this a roast? Im confused. B&B are far from roasting him.

As ignorant as Whitlock sounds, it is very ignorant to believe and cram down the throats of listeners that " he wanted to play even though drs said no " Both sides are wrong, and both sides do not know the truth. this is one of the worst interviews i have heard in a while, and far from a roast. typical of b and b

Mister B Gone

Liked Posts:
classic case of digging yourself into a deeper hole, any and all respect i might have mustered for this guy was lost during this interview, nothing worse than refusing to man up and admit you were wrong.

and pretty much everything said on B&B goes over my wife's head but i was listening to this at home and she cracked up laughing at the 'registered idiot' line. that was a slick one.

Rex Jaybels

Liked Posts:
B & B "postulating" that it was a conspiracy by the Fox network to only show clips of Cutler being "unhelpful", "apathetic", and "healthy" was beyond comprehensible. Is it any wonder that Bernstein still can't find a real job?

What would qualify as a real job?

thedude33

Liked Posts:
Shit, I'd take Bernstein's job. It isn't easy to be on the radio, either. Try talking for five minutes straight without any pauses or ums.

Mister B Gone

Liked Posts:
i don't think he claimed it was a conspiracy just stating the obvious. c'mon if you don't think Fox was selective about when to flash a 10 second image of what Cutler was doing on the sidelines then i want that good shit you're smoking.