Boozer to Miami??? (Miami Herald blows)

Jamfan

Twitter: @jamfan41
Liked Posts:
http://www.miamiherald.com/
Two-time NBA All-Star Carlos Boozer said he and the Utah Jazz have ``mutually agreed'' to a trade, and it would be ``a beautiful thing'' if he could wind up reunited with Olympic teammate Dwyane Wade on the Heat.

Boozer, who owns a waterfront house in Miami and has spent the past five off-seasons here, runs a summer basketball camp at Gulliver Prep Academy in Kendall and said he considers Miami home.

``My wife [CeCe] and I first came here for tax reasons, and fell in love with it,'' Boozer said Monday. ``Love the palm trees, the laid-back attitude, the sun, quality of life. It's like paradise here, and I would love to be part of the Heat. They're a very good team, and I'm real close to some of the guys. Dwyane and I started to get close at the Athens Olympics in 2004, and I'd love to play on his team. Plus, I already live here. I'm just waiting to see what happens.''

Boozer, 27, said he and the Jazz have ``mutually agreed'' to a trade, and it's just a matter of finding the right fit and making it happen.'' He said there is no timetable, and the first thing he does every morning is check his cell phone to see if there are any messages about his next destination.

Jamfan

Twitter: @jamfan41
Liked Posts:
Re:Report: Boozer traded to Miami

Good news is nothing in this article states Boozer has been traded

vhans5219

Liked Posts:

Great he's going to Miami

??? ??????

Liked Posts:

So we could be looking at:

PG-Super Mario Chalmers
SG-Dwyane Wade
SF-Michael Beasley/Lamar Odom
PF-Carlos Boozer/Lamar Odom
C- Jermaine O'neal

Wade just might find himself back in the finals this year, especially of Beasley makes a good second year leap. Lots of veteran talent around a super duper star.