Boozer

Basghetti80

Liked Posts:
Utah is looking to move Boozer to have cap room to bring Millsap back to go with Okur. Can we swing something where James' insured contract can be sent to Utah? We get Boozer for a year. If it works out great, if not you still have 2010 cap room. Rose, Salmons, Deng, Boozer, Noah is a very strong lineup if we can pull it off.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Basghetti80 wrote:
Utah is looking to move Boozer to have cap room to bring Millsap back to go with Okur. Can we swing something where James' insured contract can be sent to Utah? We get Boozer for a year. If it works out great, if not you still have 2010 cap room. Rose, Salmons, Deng, Boozer, Noah is a very strong lineup if we can pull it off.

I wouldnt deal anything for Boozer. He is never healthy.

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
Basghetti80 wrote:

irrational thinking. He's not always injured.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Simeon2UC wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
Basghetti80 wrote:

irrational thinking. He's not always injured.

Oh yea he is an iron man.

PJ Brown

Liked Posts:
I'd happily have Boozer for a year. He's a legit scoring big man who would be motivated to play big for his next contract. Skills-wise, he has just what we need. And guess what, he's gone at the end of the year.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
Basghetti80 wrote:

Who cares? If you are dealing both TT's, James and a pick it doesn't really matter much. If he sucks you don't resign him. But I am very confident he will put up 20/10 next year. He needs a big year.