Bored Baer fan Summer Enthusiasm thread: Ferns edition

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Is there an accusation you want to actually make here? Or are you just going to keep with these euphemistic comments. Because unlike your friend I'm very comfortable denying this nonsense. I won't equivocate the way your boy does.
Can you please keep your bs out of the fern thread? You’re killing the vibe here man go to Peru or something

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Should I be making an accusation?
Sounds like you want to but are getting some cold feet. You and I both know opening this can of worms does no favors to your buddy, nor you who has spent so much time associating with him.

But go ahead, I'll give you my name, passport info, whatever you want and you can dig dig dig. All you have to do is directly accuse me of this. Well, and there's one other condition but we'll get there when we get there.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sounds like you want to but are getting some cold feet. You and I both know opening this can of worms does no favors to your buddy, nor you who has spent so much time associating with him.

But go ahead, I'll give you my name, passport info, whatever you want and you can dig dig dig. All you have to do is directly accuse me of this. Well, and there's one other condition but we'll get there when we get there.
Creepy!

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Idk or care who you are other than a bitter little man. Get bent.
Yeah bro totally bitter towards a weird cuckold who is too poor literally to live in Naperville (o i am laffin) and some sex pest loser who got dumped by his wife and now has to live on a superfund site in Northwest Indiana. You nailed it. lmao.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

I just sent you a friend request on myspace

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That's a really nice spread there, so just tearing off leaves and planting the cuttings?

Sounds like something people who can't afford a mortgage would be able to do without breaking the bank!

Nice plant hack!
Yup! Just pick ‘em up and put them in some soil and they start growing. It’s nice because it’s free to do and you don’t have to use any of your credit cards rewards points for new plants!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
This thread is definitely my favorite this offseason. Minus the creepy guy being mad weird and vibe killing.