Borrowed post. Not mine but I thought it might interest a few.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Did you know? Aaron Rodgers was the most accurate passer in the league when he used a play fake to settle inside the pocket.

This info could come in handy when game planning. Anyone got Fangio's phone number.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Did you know? Aaron Rodgers was the most accurate passer in the league when he used a play fake to settle inside the pocket.

This info could come in handy when game planning. Anyone got Fangio's phone number.

Because the highly paid DC wouldn't already know this information?

Hey Fangio....breaking news one of the best QB's in the league is the most accurate passer when he uses a misdirection play. keep it hush hush though, don't want other teams figuring this tidbit out

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
You are trying to hard asshat. A joke about calling the DC and you are all over it. Sad. You are even smaller then I originally thought.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You are trying to hard asshat. A joke about calling the DC and you are all over it. Sad. You are even smaller then I originally thought.

Did you know? Seven of Matthew Stafford’s 28 interceptable passes were caught in 2017. Tied with Carson Palmer for the lowest rate in the league.

Does anyone have Ed Donatell's phone number, need to get the DB's working on the jugs machine

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Did you know? Kirk Cousins was the 26th-most accurate passer to the five-yard line last year and the 22nd-most accurate passer past the five-yard line.

Whoever is calling Fangio about Rodgers be sure to mention this tidbit...will be helpful in gameplanning

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
Did you know that Ryan Pace is a fucking idiot?

I was unaware of this, thank you. You know what? You should come on here a dozen times every day and post this repeatedly in every single thread. I'm sure it'll be a refreshing take on a subject none of us are willing to tackle ourselves.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
The Cutler stat blew me away. He's such a weird player. There were times when he could have hit a teacup on the run from 40 yards away, and then the next play he wouldn't be able to hit the broad side of a barn from 5 feet.