Brad Biggs calls Bears fans dumb. (not really....sort of)

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Here's a quote from his last article when someone asked if the angry fans will be back next year:

"Bears fans have shown a consistent ability to overrate the team's moves almost every offseason..."

Just thought it was kind of funny that he flat out said it. He's not wrong. Whatever Pace does this offseason the majority of the fan base will think it's great.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Also, I'm very upset that he didn't answer my question about when the last time he trimmed his beard was.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Once again, Biggs is late on an opinion I've had for a while now.

twetz

Liked Posts:
Sorry, not buying what he's selling. Last off season, almost every move the Bears made was blasted (fans and media) from Jimmy Graham and a dozen tight ends, Germain Ifedi only o-line move, Robert Quinn expensive contract, Nick Foles trade and contract, Danny Trevathan contract, etc. Didn't Sports Illustrated say they had the worst off season in the NFL?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sorry, not buying what he's selling. Last off season, almost every move the Bears made was blasted (fans and media) from Jimmy Graham and a dozen tight ends, Germain Ifedi only o-line move, Robert Quinn expensive contract, Nick Foles trade and contract, Danny Trevathan contract, etc. Didn't Sports Illustrated say they had the worst off season in the NFL?

SI isn't Bears fans.

twetz

Liked Posts:
SI isn't Bears fans.
Again, fans and media. None of the Bears fans I hang around with were happy with any of the moves. Throw in drafting Kmet - actually throw in the entire draft class outside of Jaylon Johnson.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Here's a quote from his last article when someone asked if the angry fans will be back next year:

"Bears fans have shown a consistent ability to overrate the team's moves almost every offseason..."

Just thought it was kind of funny that he flat out said it. He's not wrong. Whatever Pace does this offseason the majority of the fan base will think it's great.
Well Brad Biggs has shown a consistent ability to be fat and lazy all four season.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:

He's not wrong. But it's totally irrelevant. If he's trying to place any blame whatsoever on Bears fans, instead of the billionaires who own the business, he's misguided. The McCaskeys have routinely showed in no uncertain or ambiguous terms that they don't give a shit about you or anyone outside their own echo chamber.

As an example, a near unanimous amount of bears fans wanted to move on from management. It was coming in all directions. The local and national media were also in agreement. The McCaskeys gave us the finger.

So to me, Biggs is either mistakenly blaming fans or he's purposely taking a shot at fans for no reason. Either way, he continues to disappoint.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It was the same thing after the '84 season, the moron Bears fans were all hyped about the team being good! I just laughed.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
more like brad fatts hehehehe

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Again, fans and media. None of the Bears fans I hang around with were happy with any of the moves. Throw in drafting Kmet - actually throw in the entire draft class outside of Jaylon Johnson.

Big fat no on your perception of Kmet

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Outside of the dumbass move to trade a 4th to move up to select Gipson, this draft was one of his better ones.