Bradley Finds Job

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why Norway? Why not MLS? I don't get it...it says the team has a seating capacity of 7,000, he wants to be irrelevant?.. eh, I don't understand why

edit: obviously, good luck to him

firefan2001

Liked Posts:
Why Norway? Why not MLS? I don't get it...it says the team has a seating capacity of 7,000, he wants to be irrelevant?.. eh, I don't understand why

edit: obviously, good luck to him
I believe he has a better chance of coaching the bigger European team if he's coaching in Europe vs. MLS. I'd would of loved if Bradley came back to MLS, but if he did the FIRE should be the team to come back to.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
I believe he has a better chance of coaching the bigger European team if he's coaching in Europe vs. MLS. I'd would of loved if Bradley came back to MLS, but if he did the FIRE should be the team to come back to.

I'm pretty glad he did wind up in Vancouver anyway.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bob Bradley is living like a boss. Getting paid, to live in exotic and/or awesome parts of the world to coach soccer. Good for him.

P.S. I'm sure he won't win anything significant, but he still gets to apply his trade in Norway.

Nexus 10

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Bob Bradley is living like a boss. Getting paid, to live in exotic and/or awesome parts of the world to coach soccer. Good for him.

P.S. I'm sure he won't win anything significant, but he still gets to apply his trade in Norway.

Nexus 10

What level of play is Tippeligaen considered to be at? I'd assume slightly lower than Major League Soccer?

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What level of play is Tippeligaen considered to be at? I'd assume slightly lower than Major League Soccer?

Yea that's fair to say. Maybe on the same level. But, it's Norway, they have a long break in their schedule, and they get UEFA football. Maybe that's why.....

It's going to be tough though. Between Rosenborg and Molde it's a two team league like La Liga. But, Ole just left Molde for Cardiff. So it might be a 1 team league for a while. Kudos to Bob if he can bring them success.