Bradley Sowell Re-signed, Kerrith Whyte Waived,

jive

Liked Posts:

Well, Sowell didn't stay off the team very long. Although I can appreciate Nagy's loyalty, I'm not sure if his ineffective blocking is worth a roster spot over a running back with some potential.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:

Well, Sowell didn't stay off the team very long. Although I can appreciate Nagy's loyalty, I'm not sure if his ineffective blocking is worth a roster spot over a running back with some potential.

He can't block, can't run routes, doesn't have hands. Other than that, he's a secret weapon.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
He’s taking up a roster spot that could have been filled with a RG from College of DuPage.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
KR's are worthless. We could always use another competent lineman.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They figured out Shaheen can't block? Trade coming?

Patterson made Whyte expendable? Would they practice squad both Nall and Whyte?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He can't block, can't run routes, doesn't have hands. Other than that, he's a secret weapon.

And our opponents will never see it coming. We've already beaten them before they even knew that a move needed to be made. Check-fucking-mate. This level of genius knows no bounds.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

jive

Liked Posts:
The experiment looks like a failure to me. We took a serviceable swing tackle and made him into a useless TE.
Feed him deep dish pizzas and Italian beefs until he gets back to playing weight for a tackle.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Was there a reason why the Bears just didn't just release Whyte instead of Sowell last week? Like some sort of tactical reason?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
With 2 O-Linemen banged up, the Bears think Sowell is more valuable than an Alex Bars type? Lol

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The experiment looks like a failure to me. We took a serviceable swing tackle and made him into a useless TE.
Feed him deep dish pizzas and Italian beefs until he gets back to playing weight for a tackle.

2-3 months if you do it right.

(8,000 calories a day and work out with Rask's top secret ultimate human evolution potential unlocking dynamism)

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With 2 O-Linemen banged up, the Bears think Sowell is more valuable than an Alex Bars type? Lol

Alex Bars should probably be starting at RG for the Bears.

jive

Liked Posts:
I can understand the loyalty with Sowell. He made himself useless in the strange experiment of Dr Nagy. It's like the Island of Dr Moreau, but with football players. Can't they do some type of Zach Millier thing where he could still collect a paycheck, and do deep dish rehab to build him back up to tackle weight? He may even wind up being a better blocking TE with the extra weight, who knows? How much worse can he be at this point?

Reactions: DC

AktionJackson

Liked Posts:
Whyte to practice squad. Don‘t know who they released.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can understand the loyalty with Sowell. He made himself useless in the strange experiment of Dr Nagy. It's like the Island of Dr Moreau, but with football players. Can't they do some type of Zach Millier thing where he could still collect a paycheck, and do deep dish rehab to build him back up to tackle weight? He may even wind up being a better blocking TE with the extra weight, who knows? How much worse can he be at this point?

Sowell caught one pass and Nagy got too cute and carried away. Nagy seems easily impressed with himself.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its funny to me that the ex O lineman cant block.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He gone again, B.Sowell that is. I actually liked how J.Harris played in the preseason but think this move says A.Hicks will be out for sure which sucks against such a good running team.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
yeah, I figured he would get cut again to promote Harris. They cannot take a chance that Hicks is not ready tomorrow or if is unable to finish the game tomorrow with just a 3 man rotation.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
yeah, I figured he would get cut again to promote Harris. They cannot take a chance that Hicks is not ready tomorrow or if is unable to finish the game tomorrow with just a 3 man rotation.

Just our luck to lose Hicks when we have to play one of the top running teams in the league right now with D.Cook and that o-line doing a great job run blocking for him. A.Mattison played well with his touches to.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Who will we cut next week when we MUST bring Sowell back?