Brady Most Hated QB; Cutler Not Even Mentioned

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/poll-brady-most-hated-quarterback-nfl?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

A recent poll organized by Public Policy Polling found that New England's golden boy, Tom Brady, is actually the quarterback most hated by voters around the country.

From PPP:
Brady may have more rings than any of his fellow QB's, but he also inspires more animosity. 18% say he's their least favorite QB to 12% for [Tim] Tebow, 11% for [Robert Griffin III], 7% for Eli Manning, 5% for Peyton [Manning] and [Drew] Brees, 4% for [Cam] Newton, and 3% for [Aaron] Rodgers and [Russell] Wilson.

One stat provided by the poll on which Brady and his fans might rather focus is this: He's actually tied as the league's second most popular signal-caller. Thirteen percent of voters called both Brady and Griffin their favorite. Manning led all vote-getters with 22 percent of the popularity vote.

There are a few other interesting tidbits in the PPP piece, which can be found in its entirety here. One of the juiciest? The Cowboys are far from "America's Team." Sixty percent of voters believe that label is undeserved, and 23 percent of voters call the 'Boys their least favorite team.

The Patriots got eight percent of participants to call them their favorite. Nine percent say the Patriots are their least favorite NFL club.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/poll-brady-most-hated-quarterback-nfl?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

A recent poll organized by Public Policy Polling found that New England's golden boy, Tom Brady, is actually the quarterback most hated by voters around the country.

From PPP:
Brady may have more rings than any of his fellow QB's, but he also inspires more animosity. 18% say he's their least favorite QB to 12% for [Tim] Tebow, 11% for [Robert Griffin III], 7% for Eli Manning, 5% for Peyton [Manning] and [Drew] Brees, 4% for [Cam] Newton, and 3% for [Aaron] Rodgers and [Russell] Wilson.

One stat provided by the poll on which Brady and his fans might rather focus is this: He's actually tied as the league's second most popular signal-caller. Thirteen percent of voters called both Brady and Griffin their favorite. Manning led all vote-getters with 22 percent of the popularity vote.

There are a few other interesting tidbits in the PPP piece, which can be found in its entirety here. One of the juiciest? The Cowboys are far from "America's Team." Sixty percent of voters believe that label is undeserved, and 23 percent of voters call the 'Boys their least favorite team.

The Patriots got eight percent of participants to call them their favorite. Nine percent say the Patriots are their least favorite NFL club.
The Bears were ranked 2nd most hated behind the Cowboys. So fuck that poll, obviously it was not done correctly.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Bears were ranked 2nd most hated behind the Cowboys. So fuck that poll, obviously it was not done correctly.
That's because there was a lot of Packer fans on that poll.

bullsadonisdna

Liked Posts:
Wow i guess having a little bit of success changes things for jay. he was usually like the most hated or second most hated. i cant believe tom brady is the most hated, he is a league good guy. It shows people dont knwo what they're talking about.

I dont get how the bears are the second most hated team, maybe the people in the poll respected defense.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Wow i guess having a little bit of success changes things for jay. he was usually like the most hated or second most hated. i cant believe tom brady is the most hated, he is a league good guy. It shows people dont knwo what they're talking about.

I dont get how the bears are the second most hated team, maybe the people in the poll respected defense.

When did Cutler have success?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That's because this is only a poll for QB's. Cutler usually ranks in the top five of most hated NFL PLAYERS. That includes every position. Elite

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tebow is not an NFL QB, literally. I don't think anyone picked him up this year.

MaoTenDoo

Rabid Homer
Donator
Liked Posts:
tumblr_mumopiEVCX1rvn2ylo1_400.gif

Last edited:

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
Hmmm...baby steps at least.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

From PPP:

Maybe now the fanboys can stop crying about all the 'cutler haterz'

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whats worse, crying about Cutler haters or crying about those that cry about the Cutler haters?

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is actually people who don't like Russell Wilson? It would be nice if polls like these were not skewed by people who hate these players because of team likes.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
There is actually people who don't like Russell Wilson? It would be nice if polls like these were not skewed by people who hate these players because of team likes.

I was thinking the same thing...I don't see how anyone can dislike Wilson unless they are a Packers fan holding a grudge on the "fail Mary" or a fan of a division rival