Brandon Bass, Hill, Frye sign deals

charity stripe

Liked Posts:
Brandon Bass (Magic)- 4/18
Grant Hill (Suns)- haven't seen the terms of his deal yet
Channing Frye (Suns) - 2 year, 3.8 million

Steve Nash - Suns are close to extending him for 3/33.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Nash is a phony. All that complaining last year and he signs an extension, I am pretty sure he demands out mid-season.

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
I like how the Magic are going about retooling. They pickup Carter, a under-rated player in Anderson, and now another banger in Bass. The only thing they need now is a respectable backup center.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
JimmyBulls wrote:
I like how the Magic are going about retooling. They pickup Carter, a under-rated player in Anderson, and now another banger in Bass. The only thing they need now is a respectable backup center.

Our very own Aaron Gray? oh wait you said respectable.

Liked Posts:
I think this helps the Suns tremendously. Sadly, i still think that team is done. Too many bad breaks...too many preferential San Antonio whistles...too much giving up instead of keeping the core around.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
they need way more than that!
they need a back up either a starting pf/sf. Is the magic going to start ryan anderson? If not anderson, the undersized bass? i liked rashard lewis at the pf.

If lewis becomes the pf, Is carter going to take over the sf or the sg spot? Which ever one he doesnt take over, they need a starting caliber player to fill the hole.

Is pietrus going to start? if so who is going to be the back up sf/sg. they dont have any depth. if pietrus starts their depth becomes johnson at the point. he's 35. If one of them starts, either ryan anderson or bass would be the back pf.

They have a huge trade exception, but they need to go further into luxury tax in order to use it. Rashard lewis' contract screwed this team over.

they need to do something. quick! everyone else is getting better, while they might be regressing.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
i think that their depth chart will be

PG-nelson/anthony johnson
SG-pietrus/jj redick
SF-VC/ryan anderson (respectable)
PF-lewis/bass
C-dwight

i think all they really need is a center, there are some underrated players on that team.