Brandon Hardin to the Jets

Silverwulf

Liked Posts:
It's not "semantics".

He's not a starter.

There's no semantics about it. You just understand football.

If Frey was the starting nickel back for 6 games and "starting nickel" is a position. WHO WAS THE STARTING NICKEL FOR THE OTHER 10 GAMES?

Is FirstTimer always this logic impaired?

scatterthegold

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tony Fiammetta only started 7 games this season, but he's not our starting fullback?

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Tony Fiammetta only started 7 games this season, but he's not our starting fullback?

:obama:

Srs?

There is no such thing as a "starting" Nickel. He's the top Nickel back but in the Bears base system that is not a base position. it'd be like me arguing if The Bears somehow came out in their first play on offense in a goalline set with two tight ends that the other tight end was a "starting TE in the NFL!". No. certain situations make it so but in NFL base packages, which is what any intelligent person bases starts off of, he's not a starter. He just happened to be on the field for the first play given the matchup/field position etc

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jennings has also been an actual starter on very good defenses.

Has Frey?

Derp.
Inane babble. So were McClellin, Conte, and Wright. Double Derp. I guess you missed the Bear mixing it up to keep Frey on the field more instead of Bostic at the end of last year. It wasn't because he sucked.