Brandon Jennings an All-Star

Liked Posts:
LeBron, Carmelo, and many other superstars weren't rookies their first year.

Brandon Jennings clearly is playing better than them and most other rookies have lately.

He must be an All-Star this year right...?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Dude...its November...we will see. The all star game is 3 months away...a lot can happen between now and then.

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
Dude...its November...we will see. The all star game is 3 months away...a lot can happen between now and then.

Chris Gatling made the All-Star team scoring 16 points a game. Brad Miller was an All-Star averaging 10 and 7 a game. This dude almost dropped 60 when just 14 months ago he was sitting in a High School classroom.

Dude's amazing.

Dude!

:0)

maq25060

Liked Posts:
Frank Breakfast-Styleham wrote:
houheffna wrote:

Chris Gatling made the All-Star team scoring 16 points a game. Brad Miller was an All-Star averaging 10 and 7 a game. This dude almost dropped 60 when just 14 months ago he was sitting in a High School classroom.

Dude's amazing.

Dude!

you cant do that..especially for all star games. it is IMPOSSIBLE and totally unfair to compare cross position selections for all star games.

fans will vote in 2 guards besides Jennings...and the coaches wont select Jennings...that is how it's going to work out regardless of what else Jennings does

RPK

Liked Posts:
Why does it seem like there is a new Brandon Jennings posting every day?

This is a Bulls site right? Andrew Bogut is out 2-4 weeks. Let's see how Jennings handles not having a reliable post up presence in the lineup.

ramblingrose33

Liked Posts:
Be careful. As I've been corrected twice, this is a forum for people to complain. Not necessarily to talk about the Bulls. Not sure where you got that impression. It can really be about anything, so long it links back to Bulls management.

Liked Posts:
Didn't BJ Armstrong make the team one year despite scoring like 14 points a game? Danny Ainge? Terrell Brandon?

There's 3 guards and Jennings is better than the whole lot of em combined!

maq25060 wrote:
houheffna wrote:

Dude's amazing.

Dude!

you cant do that..especially for all star games. it is IMPOSSIBLE and totally unfair to compare cross position selections for all star games.

fans will vote in 2 guards besides Jennings...and the coaches wont select Jennings...that is how it's going to work out regardless of what else Jennings does

Liked Posts:
Hey listen! When Kirk Hinrich scores more than 8 points maybe we'll talk about him!

RPK wrote:
Why does it seem like there is a new Brandon Jennings posting every day?

This is a Bulls site right? Andrew Bogut is out 2-4 weeks. Let's see how Jennings handles not having a reliable post up presence in the lineup now.

maq25060

Liked Posts:
Didn't BJ Armstrong make the team one year despite scoring like 14 points a game? Danny Ainge? Terrell Brandon?

comparing different eras is an even better idea...Jennings surely should have been an all star in 94

also, Jennings is playing better than a lot of PG's...I don't know if I'd say he's better than them quite yet.

you seem to have quite the hard on for Jennings though, so I'll bow out now.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Brandon Jennings, if he keeps it up, definitely should be an allstar. You simply can't argue with his stats/team record combination right now. They're bullet proof cases for him being an allstar.

So far, Brandon Jennings has been the best guard in the East. Better than Wade even.

IDK how the fan voting is going to go, but Brandon Jennings is popular as hell right now, so I wouldn't be shocked to see him win the fan vote at the second guard spot.

I would say the allstar guards in the East should be right now Dwyane Wade, Brandon Jennings, Joe Johnson, and Ben Gordon.

It's just too hard to see Jennings not make the allstar team if he keeps this up. If he slows done then of course, but at his current level of play, it would be a travesty for him not to make it.

Liked Posts:
(Silence)

Naw....naw...

(Another period of silence)

Naw...

maq25060 wrote:

comparing different eras is an even better idea...Jennings surely should have been an all star in 94

also, Jennings is playing better than a lot of PG's...I don't know if I'd say he's better than them quite yet.

you seem to have quite the hard on for Jennings though, so I'll bow out now.