Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Speaking of batshit crazy WR's...:bizarro::bizarro:

My son's buddy shadowed a anesthesiologist the other day. It was a a major sports clinic, rhymes with Dandrews. Anyway the kid met Todd Gurley amongst others. Also he met the injured Sea receiver Paul Richardson. They got on the subject of Percy Harvin, and he said the guy was cool but had a hitting guys in the face problem. He said he had punched Lynch, Baldwin, R Wilson, all in the face at some point.

Just thought it was kinda funny.

Last edited:

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well that locker room cancer seems to have metastasized to Roger Goodell's box at the Superbowl. Clearly he is an unwelcome force not only in Chicago, but league wide.

I am glad you made this post. I thought my eyes were going last night when I thought I saw Brandon Marshall in Goodell's box. Now I know my eyes are still okay. I guess that is why you are an eye doctor.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't understand all the hate for Marshall. Probably the best WR we've had in Chicago in my lifetime. Don't we really need to give him a mulligan for 2014? I mean with Emery and Trestman commanding the Titanic you can't really blame the passengers.

I get what you're saying but really, it's more like the crewmen making off with the lifeboats. We're the fucking passengers.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
LOL n00bz. That's not the commissioner, it's just Cuddell.

Bears93

Liked Posts:
I am glad you made this post. I thought my eyes were going last night when I thought I saw Brandon Marshall in Goodell's box. Now I know my eyes are still okay. I guess that is why you are an eye doctor.

I thought the same thing? I looked at my family and was like was that Marshall with Goodell and they all told me they didn't think so. Glad to know my eyes are ok lol.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
I texted Bernstein - as usual, no reply.

After he went on his obligatory rant about this topic - that is, 'a SERIAL ABUSER' sitting next to Goodell and in relation to the PSA/commercial that appeared.

I simply said this (and I paraphrase):

- Is not the campaign entitle 'No More' and isn't it's goal three things: 1) to get people to have a serious conversation about domestic abuse, 2) to get women to come forward and say 'no more' and not to stand for it and 3) to get men to abuse 'no more' (Assuming we are talking about male on female abuse). .

- Is not Brandon Marshall having that conversation? Hasn't he done so quite a bit over the last couple of years?

- Has he not engaged in 'no more' - that is, a man who has abused women is doing it 'no more'?

By all accounts, Brandon Marshall is the poster child for that campaign - he's opening up the dialogue and he himself has stopped that behavior?

But that doesn't fit into Bernstein's narrative of 'BRANDON MARSHALL WILL ABUSE WOMEN AGAIN'

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well that locker room cancer seems to have metastasized to Roger Goodell's box at the Superbowl. Clearly he is an unwelcome force not only in Chicago, but league wide.

I think they were discussing deflation.

cobbland

Liked Posts:
B8zjZzjCQAA6RfN.jpg

https://twitter.com/TheCauldron/status/562074086562463744

B8yuxvtCMAAppve.jpg

https://twitter.com/BrittneyPayton/status/562016231314972672

B8yjUn5CcAAtzaq.jpg

#Ravens coach John Harbaugh and #Bears WR Brandon Marshall yukking it up here at #SB49
https://twitter.com/AKinkhabwala/status/562003628420907008

Dan Bernstein has officially reached bitter bitch status.

Dan Bernstein
‏@dan_bernstein
Why is Brandon Marshall sitting next to Roger Goodell? Good lord.
https://twitter.com/dan_bernstein/status/562073638749634560

Adam HogeVerified account
‏@AdamHoge
Roger Goodell’s disastrous year w/ domestic violence ends with him sitting next to Brandon Marshall at the Super Bowl.
https://twitter.com/AdamHoge/status/562075121037631488

No wonder many players in this city view the sports reporters as clowns.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of batshit crazy WR's...:bizarro::bizarro:

My son's buddy shadowed a anesthesiologist the other day. It was a a major sports clinic, rhymes with Dandrews. Anyway the kid met Todd Gurley amongst others. Also he met the injured Sea receiver Paul Richardson. They got on the subject of Percy Harvin, and he said the guy was cool but had a hitting guys in the face problem. He said he had punched Lynch, Baldwin, R Wilson, all in the face at some point.

Just thought it was kinda funny.
I have only punched a few guys but the face punch works.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I texted Bernstein - as usual, no reply.

After he went on his obligatory rant about this topic - that is, 'a SERIAL ABUSER' sitting next to Goodell and in relation to the PSA/commercial that appeared.

I simply said this (and I paraphrase):

- Is not the campaign entitle 'No More' and isn't it's goal three things: 1) to get people to have a serious conversation about domestic abuse, 2) to get women to come forward and say 'no more' and not to stand for it and 3) to get men to abuse 'no more' (Assuming we are talking about male on female abuse). .

- Is not Brandon Marshall having that conversation? Hasn't he done so quite a bit over the last couple of years?

- Has he not engaged in 'no more' - that is, a man who has abused women is doing it 'no more'?

By all accounts, Brandon Marshall is the poster child for that campaign - he's opening up the dialogue and he himself has stopped that behavior?

But that doesn't fit into Bernstein's narrative of 'BRANDON MARSHALL WILL ABUSE WOMEN AGAIN'

why are you stalking Berstein? And how did you get his phone number?

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Taking a stand against domestic violence, I see. It's amazing Goodell still has a job.

quicksand30

Liked Posts:
I don't hate Marshall. It wasn't his best year, but he was injured and the team had bigger problems. He's been a good player overall and isn't at his expiration date yet. What are his sins? A showtime TV show and saying bad football is unacceptable?