Brandon Marshall to Bears!!

Impress3

22vision
Liked Posts:
Young Cutty bout to eat good with Marshall Law in tow.

I can't believe the Bears got a legit no. 1 wr that is young & in his prime.

Emery....:clap: :smoke:

JackieJokeMan

Liked Posts:
Fuckin Emery ...

this just outdid angelo ...

with signing Bates also ....

theres not a mistake here so far.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jay gets his Denver reunion w/ Bates and Marshall now Bears

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter
Bears WR Brandon Marshall was involved in another incident that could lead to an NFL review. More shortly at http://ESPN.com.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
damn knew there was a catch. Probably suspended for the year or something like that knowing the Bears luck.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Marshall tweeted this....

An65WGnCEAE6NkR.jpg

Vasher, archuleta...FTW...or not

JackieJokeMan

Liked Posts:
Jay gets his Denver reunion w/ Bates and Marshall now Bears

And how many out of that trio went to the Pro-Bowl?

Emery knows his shit with whats been signed so far.

We need more.

Greedy ? Yer Goddammed right I'm greedy.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
@JayCutler6

Told you we could get that #15 out of storage. Getting the band back together! Good to have #15 back.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
You can bet Cutty is gonna kick Goodell's ass if they start shit with Marshall and this 'incident'. At least, that's what the meatball voice in my head is saying.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently marshall was involved in a "club" incident....

Statement from attorney...

Statement from Brandon Marshalls Attorney Harvey Steinberg regarding Club incident:

"On March 12,2012 Brandon Marshall was the key note speaker at a charitable event in New York. After the event was over he, his wife and close friends attended a function at a local club.
While at the function a fight broke out NOT involving Mr. Marshall or his friends. While attempting to leave to avoid the melee Mrs. Marshall was struck in the face by a thrown bottle. She suffered serious injury.
While attempting to leave and take his wife to the hospital, the mayhem continued outside. Finally Mr. Marshall was able to take his wife to the hospital where she was treated for serious injuries.
Mr. Marshall is hoping to assist authorities in regards to this matter."

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Apparently marshall was involved in a "club" incident....

Statement from attorney...

LOL so his wife that stabbed him gets hit with a bottle them people live a fucked up life lol. He better sue. At least he didnt shoot himself in the leg if he did that I would be really worried.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Wow, now they're even bringing up irrelevant crap like this...

South Florida Times: Miami , Broward, Palm Beach, Breaking News & Weather at SFLTimes.com

Another example of alleged racial bias Pollock cites in his complaint is an incident involving Dolphins wide receiver Brandon Marshall and BSO Sgt. Kevin Swanson, who gave Marshall a ride in his patrol vehicle following a domestic violence incident at Marshall’s home.

“I transported Brandon from his house to the front gate of his community to meet his friend who then transported him to Broward General Medical Center,” Swanson wrote in his report about the April 2011 incident.

No action was taken against Swanson.

EDIT :Are angry miami fans grasping at straws for some excuse to hate Marshall or something?

Last edited:

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
NYPost writes a different story that's just as smelly:

NFL receiver Marshall Brandon 'slugs' woman at Chelsea nightclub - NYPOST.com

The “Beast” has lived up to his nickname, a woman alleges.
NFL star wide receiver Brandon Marshall — whose list of run-ins with the law is as long as a football field — allegedly slugged the woman at a Chelsea nightclub, The Post has learned.
Marshall was at Marquee early Sunday when he got into an argument with a group of friends celebrating a birthday, law-enforcement sources said.
Around 4 a.m., birthday girl Christin Myles, 24. left an upper floor to greet a friend downstairs.
When Myles tried to get back upstairs, a bouncer told her she had to wait because there was a fight between two football players — Marshall, 27, and an unknown athlete — who were being thrown out of the club, the sources said.
She later met up with her friends, who were arguing with the NFL bad boy and the other football player outside.
Marshall — who earned his nickname with his aggressive style of play — then allegedly cold-cocked Myles in the left eye. She suffered a black eye. It wasn’t clear if he allegedly intended to strike her or one of her pals.
Myles filed a police report.

I can tell you in this culture if a star athlete even spits on a woman, the media would be all over his ass in milliseconds. Of course, I understand police might often ignore these things because they're 'fans', but such things like tis do not get swept under the rug. Furthermore, the 'journolist' seems to be trying to paint a picture of Marshall before she even reports the account.

It might be the meatball in me that's pissed off, however, this just appears to be too much of a coincidence to me.