Brandon Marshall tried to fight teamates in locker room at halftime of Pats blow out

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Well at least he didn't break anyone's jaw like Olin Kreutz did to his teammate.

Yeah, Olin was a captain and man of action. Brandon is like a chihuahua just poppin off at the mouth all the time.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Sounds just like when Gould was going to kick marshals ass

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
He really has become T.O. with less success.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Who cares if he is nuts, all the top Wrs are flakey. I like what he does on the field, and don't care how big a goof he is off the field.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Who cares if he is nuts, all the top Wrs are flakey. I like what he does on the field, and don't care how big a goof he is off the field.

Is the locker room really off the field though? He's obviously good at pressing buttons and dividing locker rooms which doesn't help on the field.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

Do all flaky and elite WR's get traded 3 times, each time receiving less and less compensation? No. We'll see if the Jets look to deal him this off-season....if there's even any takers on him.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Right there with you brother. He is such a good leader. Really fires em up. He should be a coach. The other players always have so much respect for him no matter what team he is on.

He always cares, and none of these other clowns do. It's all paychecks for them, but not Brandon, and he's going to do everything he can to show them that his way is better.
As misguided as his rants may be at least he is trying and cares. The article points out that the team has pretty much all quit.

Damn him for not accepting quitters. Wonder how many of them will be upset when they find out the NFL doesn't hand out participation trophies?

FoCo

Liked Posts:
As misguided as his rants may be at least he is trying and cares. The article points out that the team has pretty much all quit.

Damn him for not accepting quitters. Wonder how many of them will be upset when they find out the NFL doesn't hand out participation trophies?

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe if everyone in the Jets locker room cared as much as Marshall they might not be such a shitty team. Marshall just doesn't know how to get his point across without being a lunatic.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

You should give a shit what affect he has on the team. Especially when it's negative.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe if everyone in the Jets locker room cared as much as Marshall they might not be such a shitty team. Marshall just doesn't know how to get his point across without being a lunatic.

I don't know if either of you ever has had to work with, date, marry, or take care of someone that is diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. As somebody who had a girlfriend with that condition and whose brother married one for six years I will lend some perspective. You have to walk on eggshells, you are never comfortable, you can barely speak to someone with that illness because you always worry or get angered by their actions and reactions, and at the end you get worn down mentally, physically, and psychologically just trying not to piss them off. From the average person's POV Marshall is only hustling. However, I see a guy who wears out his welcome very quickly and as someone that very few people who know him personally regret ever seeing go.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

it does, they're called checks.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
But the headcase loved Fitz...or was that one of his other personalities?

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Marshall was saying that Fitz was his QB even though the Jets haven't even signed him yet. Marshall just wanted them too and was creating havoc in the media creating a rub with the team.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
As Yoda would say

"Brandon Marshall, a leader he is not."