Brandon Pirri Recalled From Rockford

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Oughta be interesting to see how he slots into the lineup.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ebbu9x_th.jpg

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Great......but........

Does this mean the best line in hockey is now done? I don't see Q putting a line of Saad, Pirri, and Kane out there. If Hoss gets moved down a line and Kane up, those are two pretty balanced lines.

I wonder what happens when TT gets brought over?

13-3!!!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Great......but........

Does this mean the best line in hockey is now done? I don't see Q putting a line of Saad, Pirri, and Kane out there. If Hoss gets moved down a line and Kane up, those are two pretty balanced lines.

I wonder what happens when TT gets brought over?

13-3!!!

I imagine Pirri has to be paired up with a good two-player. Or two.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pirri needs to win more face-offs which we have been bad at on the whole, its not just him. And to play defense and display toughness. If he can make ground on those three things I think he can help us, haven't given up on Morin either, but the rest of the team is stacked. I am sure they would be on their way to being league veterans if they played for someone else they could get minutes.

We have a fairly set mix of grinders and superstars and it is very hard to make it onto the big squad and stick right now. Lots of roll players doing what they do in addition to lots of untouchables make for very few chances for these young guys.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Pirri needs to win more face-offs which we have been bad at on the whole, its not just him. And to play defense and display toughness. If he can make ground on those three things I think he can help us, haven't given up on Morin either, but the rest of the team is stacked. I am sure they would be on their way to being league veterans if they played for someone else they could get minutes.

We have a fairly set mix of grinders and superstars and it is very hard to make it onto the big squad and stick right now. Lots of roll players doing what they do in addition to lots of untouchables make for very few chances for these young guys.

What?

The Hawks are 6th in the league in FO% and have two centers who are insanely good at it who take most of the important FO's.

Kruger has a higher FO% then Toews.........

13-3!!!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
my bad, I don't pay attention to that stat every game, and early on and when I have it was ugly. Probably because I don't miss the can't miss games against other great teams and it just seemed like a problem more often than not. 6th is fantastic though!!