BREAKING: Bears vs Commanders Flexed

BBBF

Liked Posts:
I'll allow it, but they better not flex weeks 10 and 11.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
This is great for those who spend their sundays apple picking

• Haha
Reactions: BNB

Canth

Liked Posts:
should be a great watch, a Daniels beatdown of Caleb =must see TV

Are you aware that neither Daniels or Caleb will be on the field at the same time? See, the way this works is that it's the -defense- that plays against the offense. So, sorry to disappoint, but both offenses will not be on the field against each other at the same time.

So, Daniels will not be in a position to sack Caleb to deliver any sort of 'beatdown'.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Change your diaper
I still have some left over from my daughters infancy, I'll be more than happy to send you some after the Daniels beatdown of Caleb and will add multiple boxes of kleenex

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you aware that neither Daniels or Caleb will be on the field at the same time? See, the way this works is that it's the -defense- that plays against the offense. So, sorry to disappoint, but both offenses will not be on the field against each other at the same time.

So, Daniels will not be in a position to sack Caleb to deliver any sort of 'beatdown'.
word salad

Canth

Liked Posts:
word salad

A bit. But I just find it funny when people try to pit QB vs QB in a direct competition when they never actually see the field at the same time. This isn't hockey or basketball where you actually can match up on both sides of the ball or puck and physically play against the other guy and have a true direct effect on the other player.