BREAKING: Braun, A-Rod et al. to be Suspended (ROIDS)

chibears55

Liked Posts:
MLB suspensions coming

http://tracking.si.com/2013/06/04/m...riguez-ryan-braun-others-for-biogenesis-link/

Major League Baseball is preparing to suspend New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez, Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun and others connected to Biogenesis clinic in Miami, reports ESPN.com.

The report also states that as many as 20 other players will also be suspended because of their connection with the clinic. Biogenesis founder Tony Bosch agreed to cooperate with investigators from MLB after months of trying to verify if the players received performance-enhancing drugs from Bosch. Investigators have had records for more than a month that named the players.

Toronto Blue Jays outfielder Melky Cabrera, Oakland Athletics pitcher Bartolo Colon and San Diego Padres catcher Yasmani Grandal have all received 50-game suspensions for failing PED tests and all had reported connections with Bosch.

Texas Rangers outfielder Nelson Cruz, Seattle Mariners minor league catcher Jesus Montero, and Detroit Tigers shortstop Jhonny Peralta are also being looked at for possible suspensions.

Until now, Bosch had denied any wrongdoing with PED distribution.

“I have been accused, tried and convicted in the media. And so I think have been falsely accused throughout the media,” Bosch told ESPN recently. “I’ve done nothing wrong.”
More from ESPN.com:

One source familiar with the case said the commissioner’s office might seek 100-game suspensions for Rodriguez, Braun and other players, the penalty for a second doping offense. The argument, the source said, is that the players’ connection to Bosch constitutes one offense, and previous statements to MLB officials denying any such connection or the use of PEDs constitute another. Bosch and his attorneys did not return several calls. MLB officials refused to comment when reached Tuesday

i was hoping to see marmol and edwin jackson names linked to this .. :pray:

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
From MLBTR:
The list of possible suspensions includes Alex Rodriguez, Ryan Braun, Melky Cabrera, Nelson Cruz, Bartolo Colon, Yasmani Grandal, Francisco Cervelli, Jesus Montero, Jhonny Peralta, Cesar Puello, Fernando Martinez, Everth Cabrera, Fautino de los Santos and Jordan Norberto, plus others who are named in documents that the ESPN team haven't had access to, or are known under code names. Nationals southpaw Gio Gonzalez isn't expected to face suspension for his connection to Biogenesis since the products he obtained from the clinic weren't banned.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/06/mlb-prepared-to-suspend-players-in-biogenesis-scandal.html

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
lol how u do that

Lol, Mine was posted before yours (by one minute), so when I went to merge them, it went w/ the one that was first created as the OP. :eek:

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Lol, Mine was posted before yours (by one minute), so when I went to merge them, it went w/ the one that was first created as the OP.

NP, just thought it was cool you can do that.. good to keep from having multiple threads going on same topic

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
NP, just thought it was cool you can do that.. good to keep from having multiple threads going on same topic

Yup - trying to keep it user-friendly and relatively appealing. ;)

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
also from MLBTR:
MLB officials have also investigated a possible connection between Biogenesis and Yankees second baseman Robinson Cano, as the spokeswoman for Cano's foundation (Sonia Cruz) has had her name appear in some clinic documents. Nationals southpaw Gio Gonzalez isn't expected to face suspension for his connection to Biogenesis since the products he obtained from the clinic weren't banned.
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/06/mlb-prepared-to-suspend-players-in-biogenesis-scandal.html

Holy Shiz. Cano?

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
it is a shame that these guys still think their going to get away with it, especially the star players

Yep, Gio I can understand why he wouldn't be suspended the rest though, jesus grow up. Especially Melky and Braun.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
Looks like Cashman may finally get to cut payroll afterall.

There's speculation that A-Rod's contract is null and void if found cheating.

Braun deserves what he gets. Would love to see that POS suspended.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like Cashman may finally get to cut payroll afterall.

There's speculation that A-Rod's contract is null and void if found cheating.

Braun deserves what he gets. Would love to see that POS suspended.

He got so lucky that first time, but it's not gonna happen again.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
He got so lucky that first time, but it's not gonna happen again.

Unfortunately, none of us know that yet.

It's more than likely going to be a rather long process before a real resolution.

But if you are receiving the same alien transmissions as willrust has for years.........

Then who's to say you're wrong ?

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Just glad that there is no Cubs on the list. Even the shitty Cubs. haha

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Just glad that there is no Cubs on the list. Even the shitty Cubs. haha

I'd probably prefer if the entire team outside of probably Shark and Garza got suspended for the rest of the year like it looks like A-Rod and Braun will.

But honestly I could care less if the players want to juice. I say let em take anything and everything they want to improve performance until their onions shrivel to raisins.

[video]http://www.hulu.com/watch/4090[/video]

Last edited: