Breaking News: Nagy's arrogance/ego

Visionman

Liked Posts:
So a couple young WRs in Ridley and Miller question the coach's philosophy to use them as a decoy in some routes (heaven forbid!), and they get put in the doghouse for it. What's so wrong about that! How about if the young guys dont act like they know it all and actually LEARN HOW TO PLAY WR IN THE NFL.

Interesting how we dont hear the vet guys doing this. Because they know what it takes to succeed. These kids don't.

And thats assuming these foul mouthed idiots doing this podcast know anything, which I doubt. Cant imagine anyone giving them inside info. I'd probably trust Ommy before these clowns....

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You're welcome to believe whatever you want. Having listened to these guys all year I don't think they'd make this shit up. If they were just making it up they would of spilled the beans months ago, not sat on the story all fucking year. The Shane guy finally shared the story now because he doesn't give a fuck anymore.

Not sure what's so unbelievable about this story anyways. It's not like their peddling some completely outlandish story. It explains why Ridley hasn't seen the field at all this season when spend a fucking 4th rounder on him and your leading the league in drops. Knowing what we know of Nagy and his ego it seems totally plausible to me.
In regards to your second paragraph there’s also the part where this is an incredibly complex offense and Ridley just might not have it down enough to see the field. I mean look at Miller. He’s been here 2 years and can’t line up correctly or run the right route consistently. Wimms has also not seen the field a lot either despite flashing when on the field? Did he bad mouth Nagy’s routes too? There’s just not enough “there”.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
In regards to your second paragraph there’s also the part where this is an incredibly complex offense

tenor.gif

Year 202 boys! So complex! Twice the gimmicks!

We added the Cohen east/west sideline run game package. :poop:
The Patterson as RB package. :poop:
And WR's running routes so close they can hold hands package! :poop:

Yup, can't imagine why players would have a hard time buying in this season.... :rolleyes:

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
tenor.gif

Year 202 boys! So complex! Twice the gimmicks!

We added the Cohen east/west sideline run game package. :poop:
The Patterson as RB package. :poop:
And WR's running routes so close they can hold hands package! :poop:

Yup, can't imagine why players would have a hard time buying in this season.... :rolleyes:
I mean there is the fact that Nagy has had to scale back a million times for Mitch. Don’t let your man love for him blind you. Players also have a tough time buying in because they have a defense giving up 17 PPG which is fourth best in the NFL and a QB who can score 17 PPG which is like bottom 5 in the NFL.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sounds about right.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
No one has a gun to your head making you listen to the podcasts douchebag. I simply posted it for the people that might care. If you don't care then don't listen, pretty simple concept.

I swear you Nagy apologists are worse than the Mitch apologists. Acting like Nagy is fucking Bill Belichick or something. God forbid anyone dare question the almighty Nagy with his amazing career accomplishment of riding the coat tails of an great defense. GTF outta here with this shit.

Woah, no need to get all emo. I'm not a Nagy apologist. I questioned the hire very early because he didn't have much experience and I was subsequently labeled a troll.

The point is, this story has no source, and is not listing to a WR that has no experience an indictment of having a huge ego / arrogance?

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Mitch is looking more towards Miller's way lately.

There are decoys every play but plays break down. Improvisation is required but if Mitch can't look off his 1st read when it's not there on Sunday but it was open all day in practice, well that's on the QB.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The guys from Da Firez-n-Passionz podcast said otherwise.

Draft Ellen Degeneres said that WRs are getting frustrated that every time Mitch throws a bad pass, that they’re getting blamed for it by Nagy, per a gut feeling.

I trust them because I listened to them for many weeks.

Liked Posts:
So Nagy has a version of the Lovie Doghouse huh? Ridley is playing the role of Corey Graham...remember that guy? He went on to being a very good player for the Ravens.

I want Nagy fired ASAP. You can't let arrogance get in the way of fielding a competitive team. This to me is a fireable offense.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I mean there is the fact that Nagy has had to scale back a million times for Mitch. Don’t let your man love for him blind you. Players also have a tough time buying in because they have a defense giving up 17 PPG which is fourth best in the NFL and a QB who can score 17 PPG which is like bottom 5 in the NFL.

Remember when we got to see chase Daniel run the ENTIRE playbook against the Oakland Raiders. I think they managed what, 9 yards in the first half of that game was it? Rofl

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whether it’s true or not, Nagy is a piece of shit.

At least this would add some context to why Ridley hasn’t seen the field, while we’re watching midgets run around and dropping passes.

Context?

Ridley is not seeing the field because he has four receivers in front of him in the worst passing offense in the NFL...not because of crazy podcast people.

Get a grip Bear Nation. I know you want a villian in this story, but it's really just a gaggle of ineptitude.

Liked Posts:
Let's not forget the best attribute coming out of college was his route running. Perhaps he knows a thing or two that could teach Nagy about.

TishLover

Liked Posts:
Fact that Nagy kept saying (not too much any more) how he can protect Mitch was big red flag to me.
He also kept saying how what he is seeing and regular fans are seeing is different so we all should be less critical was big red flag.