BREAKING NEWS: Roquan Smith Wants OUT!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What’s lost in all this drama is erik sports mockery lambert’s excellent observation that by making his trade request public, roquan is exercising leverage with the chicago bears. In the past, disgruntled bears lbs have crashed their lambos on the edens, become obese, and/or just started playing like shit to express their dissatisfaction with their contracts wirh the team

I feel like you're taking a shot at Hunter Hillenmeyer and I don't fucking appreciate it.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Haven't I embarrassed you enough yet? never said he would sit out the season, I said he could choose to sit out 1/2 the season.
Ignorance starts when you don't even understand what was said.
Sorry, I misread your post, what you are suggesting isn't ignorant at all. It's just football r3tarded. My apologies. Not sure what you are referring to about embarrassing me, so I guess my answer would be a no on that one.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The winner of the Allen Robinson II franchise tag saga seems to have been none other than the LA Rams who are apparently in love with the guy and got him for a relative bargain due to how bad he was on the Nagybears.

greg23

Liked Posts:
@greg23 - looks like he's NOT banned, he just liked this post. I don't believe users can like posts if they are banned. He is up pretty early today though, looks like, or he's stayed up late because that's like 5 am or so right now in Singapore.

@Grimson thanks for liking my post and not being banned.
Love the ignoring of the ban post by the mod and subsequent zero posts thru Tues am; the instant the ban ended.

"Be You!"

-BHVWGHC ™️

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The winner of the Allen Robinson II franchise tag saga seems to have been none other than the LA Rams who are apparently in love with the guy and got him for a relative bargain due to how bad he was on the Nagybears.
Yes good teams capitalize on the incompetence of bad teams.

Letting this shit get to this point increases the chances someone other than the Bears are going to capitalize on a highly motivated Quan for a fraction of the price.

If Bears thought Quan's asking price was too much should have quietly allowed him to seek a trade and negotiate a deal and come back to Bears with what others were willing to pay him. Bears could then decide to match or accept trade compensation.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
@Anytime23 has talked more football in the last week on CCS then he has in his entire CCS career, and it is a career for him.

Just sayin................

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@Anytime23 has talked more football in the last week on CCS then he has in his entire CCS career, and it is a career for him.

Just sayin................
Hey - I realize I'm only heavily moderating one thread right now, by design. That is likely going to increase in scope as we move into the regular season. Comments like this, and downvoting every post from users you don't like only amplify the situation.

*** PSA for everyone ***

I get that some people have issues with one another historically, but I'd suggest you let it go.

Things have been pretty lax here, especially during the offseason. But as we move into the regular season, I'd like to raise the level of discourse to at least focus on the Bears and NFL in general for this subforum. You guys can fuck with each other all you want in The Bar, Beliefs & Ideology, etc.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears got 400 yds

AR got 47 mil (30 guaranteed Rams, +17 mil franchise tag) and a chance to play on a contender. So maybe it cost him 4-6 mil, I don't think he is losing any sleep over it.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry, I misread your post, what you are suggesting isn't ignorant at all. It's just football r3tarded. My apologies. Not sure what you are referring to about embarrassing me, so I guess my answer would be a no on that one.
2021 Iamblind quote:

How cool is it that the Bears might have a Pro Bowl RT backing up the rookie RT. This offensive line is stacked.

Looking forward to Castillo's tweet about Jenkins earning All Pro at LT by the end of training camp while making breakthroughs in cancer research.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Hey - I realize I'm only heavily moderating one thread right now, by design. That is likely going to increase in scope as we move into the regular season. Comments like this, and downvoting every post from users you don't like only amplify the situation.

*** PSA for everyone ***

I get that some people have issues with one another historically, but I'd suggest you let it go.

Things have been pretty lax here, especially during the offseason. But as we move into the regular season, I'd like to raise the level of discourse to at least focus on the Bears and NFL in general for this subforum. You guys can fuck with each other all you want in The Bar, Beliefs & Ideology, etc.
Okay but i hope you're ready for a ton of reporting because up until a week ago all @Anytime23 and @Chicagosports89 do is go at people they don't like for no reason at all and they've in a single night, two times, have mass disliked over 2,000 of my posts each time and that doesn't count the thousands of other dislikes they've given me for no reason.

I'm in on following your rules though.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Bears got 400 yds

AR got 47 mil (30 guaranteed Rams, +17 mil franchise tag) and a chance to play on a contender. So maybe it cost him 4-6 mil, I don't think he is losing any sleep over it.
Probably cost him at least 13ish million. His production from the previous year easily would have got him the $20 mill/yr he wanted. Likely even more as his production was in line with McLaurin who got almost $24 mill/yr. So it might have cost him $25 million

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probably cost him at least 13ish million. His production from the previous year easily would have got him the $20 mill/yr he wanted. Likely even more as his production was in line with McLaurin who got almost $24 mill/yr. So it might have cost him $25 million
he is a 29 year old WR. I doubt anyone was paying him more than 18 mil, plus I was speaking about what type of contract he might have received in 2021. I suppose he could have "balled out" in 2021, and maybe made more in 2022, or, he could have gotten hurt and made nothing in 2022.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears got 400 yds

No one won. ARob didn't even get more than Kirk. He fucked himself. No point pretending otherwise. Pace and Nagy fucked themselves too.

he is a 29 year old WR. I doubt anyone was paying him more than 18 mil, plus I was speaking about what type of contract he might have received in 2021. I suppose he could have "balled out" in 2021, and maybe made more in 2022, or, he could have gotten hurt and made nothing in 2022.

This is a silly argument. There is no way to claim 400 yards vs 1200 yards reduces your risk of injury which is obvious since ARob still got injured in 2021 and missed games.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No one won. ARob didn't even get more than Kirk. He fucked himself. No point pretending otherwise. Pace and Nagy fucked themselves too.
yeah, I am ok with that analogy. But Kirk is playing on the jags, and still only got 37 mil guaranteed, as opposed to AR's 30 mil
Kirk is also 25 years old, not 29.

But if your looking for the best possible outcome for the Bears, I am not sure they are playing this the right way, and have mishandled the whole situation dating back to last year.

This whole "we can tag him two times" argument is stupid. Were the Bears going to tag AR a second time?

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Okay but i hope you're ready for a ton of reporting because up until a week ago all @Anytime23 and @Chicagosports89 do is go at people they don't like for no reason at all and they've in a single night, two times, have mass disliked over 2,000 of my posts each time and that doesn't count the thousands of other dislikes they've given me for no reason.

I'm in on following your rules though.

Here's how some of my notifications are looking today. Its how they've looked almost every single day for 2+ years and i don't cry about it. How does yours look today?
1660264799635.png
1660264826801.png
1660264857133.png

1660264892453.png
1660264919488.png
1660264962250.png
1660264988640.png
The Anytime Derangement Syndrome is so very real. He gave the entire board a PSA after you made one of your personal posts and again you make it about me and @Chicagosports89. You're 60 years old and there's only two ways to fix this. Learn to understand football or grow up when your bad opinions get called out. That's how all of this starts. You say dumb thing, dumb thing gets called out, you absolutely meltdown over it and turn everyone else into the bad guy. Time. To. Grow. Up.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Here's how some of my notifications are looking today. Its how they've looked almost every single day for 2+ years and i don't cry about it. How does yours look today?
View attachment 21610
View attachment 21611
View attachment 21612

View attachment 21613
View attachment 21614
View attachment 21615
View attachment 21616
The Anytime Derangement Syndrome is so very real. He gave the entire board a PSA after you made one of your personal posts and again you make it about me and @Chicagosports89. You're 60 years old and there's only two ways to fix this. Learn to understand football or grow up when your bad opinions get called out. That's how all of this starts. You say dumb thing, dumb thing gets called out, you absolutely meltdown over it and turn everyone else into the bad guy. Time. To. Grow. Up.
In two single nights you and @Chicagosports89 gave me 2,400+ and 2,100+ dislikes and you think digging up 40 or however many make up for that and the fact that you gave me almost 5,000 in two nights? If you guys never did that then i wouldn't be giving you just a small taste of what you did.

All you guys do, except for the last week after @nvanprooyen started coming down on some people in our one great thread, is go after people because you don't like what their opinions are of whatever topic we're talking about in that thread and then when people go back after you it becomes bigger because you have buddies that jump in against them. It's 100% bullying which is something children do in 4th grade.

You've lied on here saying i raped my fucking niece which is low level shit to do on here but somehow you always seem to get away with this low level shit and find a way to turn it around. Having Penny Traitor on your side sure doesn't help anyone that's going back and forth with you. You're the one that needs to chill on here and it's so obvious.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Has Poles stopped being a little bitch yet?