Bring back Kamikaze Conte

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least he hits guys. May not get up but he hits them. Thoughts?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My first thought when "Birdman" won the Oscar was that we need to re-sign Chris Conte.

(Its like an omen or something)

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Bad player who plays poorly....flashed a few splash plays this yr and now the homers are acting like he played well when healthy.

COMPLETE FICTION. HORRIBLE TACKLER, BAD ANGLES, GETS LOST........JUST NOT A GOOD STARTING SAFETY IN THE NFL. A VALUABLE BACKUP WHO SHOULD DO WELL ON SPECIAL TEAMS.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bad player who plays poorly....flashed a few splash plays this yr and now the homers are acting like he played well when healthy.

COMPLETE FICTION. HORRIBLE TACKLER, BAD ANGLES, GETS LOST........JUST NOT A GOOD STARTING SAFETY IN THE NFL. A VALUABLE BACKUP WHO SHOULD DO WELL ON SPECIAL TEAMS.

Did you forget your medication today?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I heard that Conte likes to type in Caps also. They call these things intangibles in the football world.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

Conte is a Golden Bear. Cal >OSU. (mostly dominating in the areas of weather, hippies, Humboldt leaf, sourdough bread, dungeness crab, not so much in NCAAF)

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Conte is a Golden Bear. Cal >OSU. (mostly dominating in the areas of weather, hippies, Humboldt leaf, sourdough bread, dungeness crab, not so much in NCAAF)

Well, I would never have been admitted to Cal, and I would never have attended OSU or would never live in C-bus unless someone threw like a 1/4 mill ball yearly at me, so.......

I am just lingering in the great divide, the unholy chasm that is respectable mediocrity.

RacerX

Liked Posts:
Well, I would never have been admitted to Cal, and I would never have attended OSU or would never live in C-bus unless someone threw like a 1/4 mill ball yearly at me, so.......

I am just lingering in the great divide, the unholy chasm that is respectable mediocrity.

LOL, timing is key, it's nearly impossible to get into Cal these days, but two decades ago that wasn't the case. And you should embrace the great divide, out in these parts we on a 3 year mega-drought, and we haven't really had a winter since 2011.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Oh, I thought they rejected me bc I can't speak any Kanji based languages....my bad.

caramelldansen.gif

Go Cal, go!!!

RacerX

Liked Posts:
Cal girls > OSU girls

Berkeley campus is littered with ugly chicks. Now, to be fair, there are lots of hots ones as well, but the ratio is among the worst in the Pac12.

Stack-rank:

1. USC, UCLA, UA, ASU (4-way tie for first, insane talent at each)
2. Colorado
3. Oregon and UDub
4. Oregon State, Stanford
5. Wash State, Utah, Cal

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Berkeley campus is littered with ugly chicks. Now, to be fair, there are lots of hots ones as well, but the ratio is among the worst in the Pac12.

Stack-rank:

1. USC, UCLA, UA, ASU (4-way tie for first, insane talent at each)
2. Colorado
3. Oregon and UDub
4. Oregon State, Stanford
5. Wash State, Utah, Cal

2349. Suburban Chicago

p.s.

Utah?

What good would a good-looking chick be there anyway; I ain't looking to get hitched and have 13 blonde kids with Ricky Schroeder haircuts from Silver Spoons anytime soon.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Chris Conte was at least serviceable and as bad as the defense was, they played better when Conte was playing. Unless if they can sign someone like Devin McCourty, Rahim Moore or maybe Antrel Rolle, they're better off keeping an experience player like Conte than drafting a rookie in the middle rounds. Just another hole to fill.