Browns are prob not gonna have Landry + OBJ

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Is Goldman playing? That would be huge, because they are likely going to lean on Chubb and Hunt pretty hard.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Admittedly, I didn't see that game. You could be right. But they hung with KC all game...coulda won, but effed it away in the end. They seem like an exciting team to me.

When I'm not watching the Bears (boring games), I make up for it by watching KC, Cleveland...and this year I'm keeping an eye on Miami. Another team that got a lot of first round picks.
Oof, I'm assuming you missed the Miami game this week.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bears were ever willing to just lineup under center in the I formation and pound the shit out of the Browns they absolutely could. Bears have good run blocking and good running backs. The Browns are pretty weak up the middle of their defense.

But that will never happen. Nagy will simply never do it. He would rather lose than not win his way.
i'm more worried about their pass rush against Dalton and Fields

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Texas is 13th against the rush KC is 32nd (last)and the Bears are 5th......

Bears are the best rushing defense the Browns have played.

This would be a good game for Goldman to be back.....

Their Defense is good against the rush, but 23rd against the Pass.

Stats stack up well for the Bears and they have never played against Fields, so we do have an element of surprise, assuming Nagy is not an idiot.

I think we lose, mainly because they have a good O-line and love to throw to the TEs.

BUT, this is not an automatic win for the Browns, Landry is placed on IR (news on their website), and OBJ has not yet played.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
Is Goldman playing? That would be huge, because they are likely going to lean on Chubb and Hunt pretty hard.
pretty sure goldman will be back and mario edwards will be as well. bears might be working with a full complement of starters and rotational pieces up front.

nichols - goldman - hicks

edwards - tonga - blackson

Rise

Liked Posts:
Goldman should play otherwise that’s another pace error because he could have put him on IR and opened up a roster spot. No surprise if he messed up again.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I was honestly much more worried about the Bengals passing game.

I hope I don't have to eat these words next Sunday, but the Bears can beat the Browns if they shut down the Chubb/Hunt combo and get the ball in Mayfield's hands. This defense has a lot of momentum built up from schooling Joe Burrow and I think they can get Mayfield to turn the ball over enough to pull off the upset in Ohio.
Cleveland's O line is much better than Cincinatti's. I don't see the same consistent pash rush next week that they enjoyed against the Bengals on Sunday unless Mack hasn't lost a step or several like a lot of us believe.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The Browns have the best offensive line in football. Even without their stud WR's, this Bears defense hasn't shown an ability to put pressure on the quarterbacks against teams with above average OL's. They couldn't get to Stafford, and he made them pay. CLE's ground game is right there with Baltimore's for the best in football. I think that is going to be the key. If they can stop them from running up and down the field, this game can be much closer than you might think.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Stefanski: OBJ expected to be a full go at practice.
Hope he doesn't line up in the slot.