dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
When the trade deadline passes and Gruden can’t trade players he starts to cut them.

He was owed $9 in 2019 which for a part time pass rusher on a rebuilding team he doesn't really work out for them and for them is a good cut.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He won't get claimed. After seeing Mack's tweet, he will most likely end up signing with the Bears.

Well you're slacking then B26....where's the Mack tweet?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Well you're slacking then B26....where's the Mack tweet?

Khalil Mack
@52Mack_
@52Mack_
1f440.png

Newblood

Liked Posts:
He won't get claimed. After seeing Mack's tweet, he will most likely end up signing with the Bears.

That's some serious reading between the lines there.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Floyd and Lynch are both better. Floyd looked pretty good against the Jets, or at least he looked good in the second half.

That said a guy who can give a mostly-quality 15 or so pass rush snaps every week is useful for depth and rotational purposes. Bears would upgrade to true four-man rotation on the edge. Irvin cant cover or play the run, he just gets roasted or pushed out of the way, but look at our division. Bears are the only team that runs the ball at all. When their opponent runs on average 40 passing plays a game the Bears will want all the help they can get as far as fresh legs on the edge go.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
What exactly are you basing this on?

Floyd had a good second half against New York, he actually started using pass rush moves and attacking his opponent with a plan. The Bears kept forcing Darnold to leave the pocket, roll to his right, then launch the ball out of bounds. Doesn't show up as a sack in anyone's stat sheet but I'd rather force the five or six of those plays than one or two sacks for a loss, even though the latter looks way better on a stat sheet. Floyd has been mostly disappointing but I saw reason for hope last week, I'm curious to see how it carries over.

Lynch is just solid.

And look, we are comparing them to Bruce Irvin and not Von Miller. The bar they have to pass to be better than Irvin is pretty low. If you @ me with Irvin's 3.0 sacks on the year, as if that is at all relevant, I wont even dignify you with a response.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Huge upgrade over the worst player in NFL history (Leonard Floyd). Although Irvin has the IQ of a squirrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Floyd had a good second half against New York, he actually started using pass rush moves and attacking his opponent with a plan. The Bears kept forcing Darnold to leave the pocket, roll to his right, then launch the ball out of bounds. Doesn't show up as a sack in anyone's stat sheet but I'd rather force the five or six of those plays than one or two sacks for a loss, even though the latter looks way better on a stat sheet. Floyd has been mostly disappointing but I saw reason for hope last week, I'm curious to see how it carries over.

Lynch is just solid.

And look, we are comparing them to Bruce Irvin and not Von Miller. The bar they have to pass to be better than Irvin is pretty low. If you @ me with Irvin's 3.0 sacks on the year, as if that is at all relevant, I wont even dignify you with a response.

Floyd look good against a team with no WR or RB....hooray

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Mack and Irvin are friends so i wouldnt be too surprised

If he isn't looking only at teams that have a chance at the super bowl in 2018 then i absolutely think the Bears will be on his list. Maybe if Pace can throw some smooth talk at him and make him think he'd be an option for the Bears to sign him to a 2-3 year contract if things work out or something. Maybe bringing him in would also light a fire under L.Floyd's ass as well.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
2-3 years???

8 weeks plus playoffs, hopefully. That is all.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Floyd and Lynch are both better. Floyd looked pretty good against the Jets, or at least he looked good in the second half.

That said a guy who can give a mostly-quality 15 or so pass rush snaps every week is useful for depth and rotational purposes. Bears would upgrade to true four-man rotation on the edge. Irvin cant cover or play the run, he just gets roasted or pushed out of the way, but look at our division. Bears are the only team that runs the ball at all. When their opponent runs on average 40 passing plays a game the Bears will want all the help they can get as far as fresh legs on the edge go.

Floyd and Lynch are better based on ......

Both have been invisible in the passing game for weeks. Floyd was good against the run against the Jets. The only pressure he generated was on stunts, the rest of the time he was handled by a guy named Brandon Shell.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Huge upgrade over the worst player in NFL history (Leonard Floyd). Although Irvin has the IQ of a squirrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Run fast after the QB.

Literally takes the intelligence of a mildly trained dog.

Sign him.