Brugler releases early 2025 NFL mock

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I have a gut feeling that it will be a weak draft on DL. Just don't ask me to explain or expand on my gut feeling.
You made a horrible decision last night and ate at Taco Bell?

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

With the way EDGE and DT have been paid, Bears might be wise to double dip with the 1st 2 picks, especially if they think they can get an upgrade over Dexter if he doesn’t take the next step
Walker reminds me of Akiem Hicks with his disruption of the offensive line and athleticism. He would even be better if he could lose about 10 to 15 pounds.

Yes, please.

He also played some middle linebacker and DE. Yes, the linebacker is just a joke but his hit on the receiver probably kept that receiver from running to the middle of the field.

CTA_employee9

Liked Posts:
No way do we stay at 18 to pick up a rookie DT. Imagine the haul we get by trading back and adding a king’s ransom of picks to help our current DT.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
There is plenty of time for guys to rise or fall, but I have to disagree as this looks to be a pretty good class:

1. Carolina Panthers: Mykel Williams, DL, Georgia
3. New England Patriots: Mason Graham, DT, Michigan
7. Arizona Cardinals: Abdul Carter, Edge/LB, Penn State
10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: James Pearce Jr., Edge, Tennessee
18. Chicago Bears: Deone Walker, DT, Kentucky
20. Atlanta Falcons: Nic Scourton, Edge, Texas A&M
21. Miami Dolphins: Shemar Turner, DT, Texas A&M
23. Green Bay Packers: Walter Nolen, DT, Ole Miss
26. Houston Texans: Dani Dennis-Sutton, Edge, Penn State
27. Cincinnati Bengals: JT Tuimoloau, Edge, Ohio State
28. Buffalo Bills: Patrick Payton, Edge, Florida State
30. Baltimore Ravens: Landon Jackson, Edge, Arkansas
Remember when JT from Ohio State was projected to be a top 5 pick?

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

“9. New Orleans Saints: Travis Hunter, WR/CB, Colorado

Cornerback or wide receiver? Hunter is at his most dangerous with the ball in his hands, so there is a good chance we see him drafted for offense. He routinely turns short catches into long gains.

22. New York Jets: Shedeur Sanders, QB, Colorado​

Despite all the hype (including being the betting favorite to go No. 1 in 2025), Sanders wouldn’t be a lock first-rounder if the draft were held tomorrow. The talent is clear, but he must show consistency with his decision-making this fall if he is going to be a top-25 pick.”

Man, I hope Deion approves of these destinations.
I wonder how he'll feel about being the 3rd QB off the board? He said he's not two to anyone, so I guess third works.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Walker reminds me of Akiem Hicks with his disruption of the offensive line and athleticism. He would even be better if he could lose about 10 to 15 pounds.

Yes, please.

He also played some middle linebacker and DE. Yes, the linebacker is just a joke but his hit on the receiver probably kept that receiver from running to the middle of the field.
Even if Dexter takes that next step as the 3T, drafting Walker and pairing him with Gervon is real enticing. Imagine him and Billings on run downs, and Dexter-Walker rushing on 3rd down. Whew

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

Yes, please.

Adding a young “Hicks” to this team would be just amazing.

That dude was an animal that played every game like the playoffs. I love effort guys that have immense talent.